Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD FRIDAY MORNING*****3/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my wife gets car warranty ------- I don't use cell phone , several HEALTH groups i'm in say they will send info --tell them no cell and they about fall over

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I used to get 12 to 15 scam calls a day. Now the phone here rings once. It automatically hangs up on them. Other ones, the phone rings 3 times, it disconnects the call. I am on the government do not call list. Now if I don't recognize the phone number on caller id. I don't answer it. No one wants to talk to a grouchy old guy from Boston any way.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! On my office landline this week I've gotten over 60 calls from Molly at Amazon. Every time it's someone from Dayton, OH has accessed my account and tried to charge $729 for a PS something (I'm not a gamer). I usually hang up but have messed with them a couple times. Also have had probably 20 calls about lowering the interest rate on my Discover card. Never had a Discover card. I love it when they start cussing me when I call them out. Probably 50% of the calls are now scam on my office line.

BTW It's 2021 Heritage release day!!! I hope to get 2 Hobby boxes. No way I'll find any retail. The other day I went to Target and there was 6 guys hanging around the card section waiting for it to be restocked.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The scam phone calls that I do pick up when they call. I'm not nice to the people at all. I use to get a lot of junk mail too. Most of it had pre-paid return envelope. I just put every piece of junk mail I could find, seal the envelope. And drop it in the mail box. Nothing with my name on it tho. :LOL:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
The scam phone calls that I do pick up when they call. I'm not nice to the people at all. I use to get a lot of junk mail too. Most of it had pre-paid return envelope. I just put every piece of junk mail I could find, seal the envelope. And drop it in the mail box. Nothing with my name on it tho. :LOL:

I got that mail tip a long time ago and I used to do the exact same thing!
I figured it would cost the junkies more money and give the Postal Service more business at the same time.

Funny I don't see too many postage paid envelopes included with junk mail anymore!... 😁

As far as calls go we still get some every now and then, but when we used to get a lot and they would immediately start their spiel, I would answer it and then set the phone down and go back to whatever I was doing. Then I'd go check the phone a half hour later or so. 🤭

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I just got a phone call at 5:25pm. from Medicare. I turned the phone on and off right away. So that the phone hung up on them. Medicare doesn't call call people. The do it by mail.

I was born at night. But not last night.

Last edited:

Latest posts