Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

&&&&& GOOD MONDAY MORNING &&&&&4/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
posted a few cards on bay ---now if i can just make a few $$$$ --refill coffee - twins on the way --- my other G/kids got home from Gatlingburg car show had to BUY TWO TIRES on truck they borrowed to haul car . Already given TO DO LIST -------UGH

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Worked on the kitchen a little this weekend, along with the dresser for the baby's room. Didn't get a whole lot done yesterday as it was the first nice day in awhile so we took Bennett to the park and then took him on a walk with his strider bike. He saw me adjust the seat once since he's growing again and thought he had to stop at least once a block after that to adjust the seat

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Had my 2 month follow up with the cardiologist. He said everything was good. 117 days no smoking & lost 15 lbs. Need to get more exercise & drop 25 more lbs.

I have lost 2 of my favorite teachers in the last 2 weeks. Lost an art teacher Mr. Thompson on Saturday.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Had my 2 month follow up with the cardiologist. He said everything was good. 117 days no smoking & lost 15 lbs. Need to get more exercise & drop 25 more lbs.

I have lost 2 of my favorite teachers in the last 2 weeks. Lost an art teacher Mr. Thompson on Saturday.
Glad you doing well.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
stopped at local store , picked up paper clip in parking lot and took to YOUNG manager --asked if he was smoking in parking lot recent --------DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I MEANT

Members online

Latest posts