Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good morning***** 11/05

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Are those Peter Pipers Peppers??

The truck showed up with about 15 crates on it still. They deliver to Walmart in Cheyenne WY, head our way to get a load of beans, then head back down to Texas to unload/load. They've told us before that Walmart rejects the produce, but they don't have anywhere to go with the produce once it's rejected. Earlier this year we got some crates of eggplant an zucchini as well

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Finally got some ball cubes in, and got all of my HOF signed baseballs in cubes. Well, all of my PC baseballs are finally in cubes. Have 4 empties, so I need to buy a few more haha.

Also, had a truck show up at work with half a pallet of peppers left on it. Ive gotten rid of one of the crates already to family and friends. Then found the family members of the truck driver selling the peppers on Facebook 🤣View attachment 118056View attachment 118057

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
i have 300 signed minor league --foul or home run baseballs --- over 25 years . I gave Mike Greenwell his son's foul ball at local stadium .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The truck showed up with about 15 crates on it still. They deliver to Walmart in Cheyenne WY, head our way to get a load of beans, then head back down to Texas to unload/load. They've told us before that Walmart rejects the produce, but they don't have anywhere to go with the produce once it's rejected. Earlier this year we got some crates of eggplant an zucchini as well
I'm hungry for stuffed green peppers now🍴

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
wonder what this Trout will bring after graded

A BGS 9 brought almost $32,000 on October 27th. Seems low to me. A BGS 9.5 is listed for $100,000 obo and a BGS 9 is listed at $98,000 obo.
Regardless that blue will bring a lot of green!

Members online

Latest posts