Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****GOOD MORNING THREAD***** 2/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well I only have 1/2 of a large flat rate box left to be sorted --cards missed when I was pulling 6 teams at a time . Only had EIGHT boxes to do . Saturday my first set up of year . Deal with that Rec all football players wearing jersey get a small misc pack free . I do same at local minor league baseball team . Two Elementary schools get cards at Christmas
I was asked why ; replied If I can get just one to read the back , do stats -MATH , and play sports THAT'S one less in trouble .
So I'm always needing those cards in your way EVEN Expos / Sonics etc .and HOCKEY - for those that moved south LOL . Disabled local former horse trainer loves Jockey / horse cards .
Sadly the only LCS is closing ---sports wasn't his big seller = comics and game cards.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I too received a thank you note from a 4 years old girl who's grandfather is a member of another sports card trading site. She loves receiving cards with pink backgrounds. Hopefully she's a future collector. :)

Members online