Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Morning WEDNESDAY 1/20/21****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
she needs a tan ---spring time will be great - my pool has a high fence ----HAD to install six foot vinyl fence recently ---Some county law about OLD / FAT / NAKED GUY walking around pool making neighbors sick ----I did moon some low flying planes

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well i do have LONG time friends that will tell me NO STORIES about 50 fifty years ago ---i just laugh .
Well back therapy is 19 stop lights from here = 15 minutes away with luck --- have to leave in 30 minutes AAHHH the PAIN

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Probably gonna be a slow day at work. Have a few things to get caught up on, but not much. Might have a few growers come in to contract 2021 crop of beans, but its tough with corn prices doing what they are right now

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Slow day at work. Going to run by the LCS later. Doubt they will have any packs or boxes to open. I need to get my checklists together to start working on a couple of 70's sets to complete.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts