Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 2/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning gents!

Lousy weather might interfere with after work plans for combo "One Night getaway/Mall card show" for what's supposed to be a pretty good show an hour away.

But "wintry mix", mostly the ice part., might end that...

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, rain is going to force me to work on refurbishing some empty bourbon bottles today. I'm not much of a DIY guy, but am attempting to make lamps out of some bottles and whatever I can scape together.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, getting ready for my kids birthday party...hopefully people will be able to make it with this supposed storm coming...and by people I mean my parents, my wife’s parents and her brother and his fiancé...darn you Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, getting ready for my kids birthday party...hopefully people will be able to make it with this supposed storm coming...and by people I mean my parents, my wife’s parents and her brother and his fiancé...darn you Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
smart virus -knows who is your family ---- school sports can't go to away games -knows where you live

Members online

Latest posts