Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SUNDAY MORNING***** 2/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning gents!

Think I’ll try out a Fire Hall show about an hour away since it’s gonna rain all day anyway. Very nice show the other times I’ve been to it...

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning guys.

A little late jumping on here because we had a turtle tank in my oldest daughter's upstairs bedroom start leaking overnight and went down through her floor and through a ceiling fan in my youngest daughter's room downstairs. Not good!
Trying to dry everything now and I sure hope we can without any issues...Fun, fun, fun! :mad:

But on the bright side believe it or not, my wife's making pancakes🥞 and bacon.🥓
I know we haven't talked much about that lately but Mmm, you should smell our house! ;)😁

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Fire Hall ???

Yep, it’s a good monthly show usually. First one since (I think) Sept. Very packed. JSA was there but I think most of it was just due to lack of shows and crazy card boom.

Cars from four different states and took over two closeby Parking lots.

I just bought a little bit of PC stuff. A cool, but not mint, YAZ/Bench HOF Induction program for $3 included.

Still SMH at crazy prices for junk era basketball boxes that were $10 a year ago...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't go to local shows anymore ===same dealers same prices . What i sell at stadium for $5. they ask 15. But I cater to school kids by selling 40 /80 different players of same team $5.00 = about 40 old 40 newer . Singles $1.00 up . Two years ago = pre virus - i was giving two elementary schools 25 cards per student . Add two local REC's and some to small kids at stadium . So I'm always needed bulk any sport .

Members online