Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SUNDAY MORNING*****2/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning......light snow here....probably due to all the Bud Light commercials we'll see later today!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

About 6” of snow coming here.

I’ll be inside, watching golf and taking pics for eBay listings...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

About 6” of snow coming here.

I’ll be inside, watching golf and taking pics for eBay listings...
REMAIN calm and QUIET during golf even when watching on TV--never know where those officials might be ---could ban you from watching

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
3 inches snow ------wife hates that no kids here
Good morning Barry and other FCB'ers! We have our now married daughter visiting us this week and I can appreciate your wife's feelings about not having kids around. Boy, have we missed having our daughter around!

On a different note, I know you love the coffee and I just got a coffee maker that grinds coffee beans, so I just ordered some coffee from The Black Rifle Coffee Company. Have you ever tried their coffee or have you heard any opinions about their coffee? If anyone else has any thoughts about this, I would be happy to hear them too.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Oldest Daughter has twins 5 -B/G ---- wife watching them play on phone WHILE mother ranted -- told her LET THE KIDS PLAY -----about 20 miles south of us rare they get snow .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good morning Barry and other FCB'ers! We have our now married daughter visiting us this week and I can appreciate your wife's feelings about not having kids around. Boy, have we missed having our daughter around!

On a different note, I know you love the coffee and I just got a coffee maker that grinds coffee beans, so I just ordered some coffee from The Black Rifle Coffee Company. Have you ever tried their coffee or have you heard any opinions about their coffee? If anyone else has any thoughts about this, I would be happy to hear them too.

Morning Gents! I gotta go with the Chiefs.

I've never tried Black Rifle Coffee but I'd like to order some and try it at some point. From people that I know who have a lot of them really like it.
Let us know what you think.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

I’m no foodie, but I’m pretty sure those RL cheddar biscuits go with EVERY-thing...

Afternoon all! Flurries today. Staying in and cooking. Making enchilada casserole and the Red Lobster cheddar biscuits for dinner. I know an odd combo. Going to watch a football game later. Go Chiefs!

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online