Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD THURSDAY MORNING***** 4/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a minor reaction Tuesday night to my 2nd dose of Moderna. I had the chills and a fever, along with a slight upset stomach. Nothing to keep me from taking a day off from work, but enough to make me uncomfortable for the night

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all! Had a minor reaction Tuesday night to my 2nd dose of Moderna. I had the chills and a fever, along with a slight upset stomach. Nothing to keep me from taking a day off from work, but enough to make me uncomfortable for the night
understand that.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Did a Hobby box of ‘21 Heritage and hit a “hot box” with the Purple Chromes in every pack. Got Bohm, Tatis, Betts and Pujols in those. Black Yelich too. Choo GU.

Combined with a Target Mega box I got last week, I should have most of base set now. Weird I now have 2 Bohm parallels but no base of combo RC...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all!

Did a Hobby box of ‘21 Heritage and hit a “hot box” with the Purple Chromes in every pack. Got Bohm, Tatis, Betts and Pujols in those. Black Yelich too. Choo GU.

Combined with a Target Mega box I got last week, I should have most of base set now. Weird I now have 2 Bohm parallels but no base of combo RC...
PM me your needs for the base set. I should be able to help. Also any Chapman's you are looking for from 2021.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
PM me your needs for the base set. I should be able to help. Also any Chapman's you are looking for from 2021.
Thanks man!

I will.

You still need any to fill your set?

I'm not going to try to do the SPs though.

I really only did the set 'cuz it's my birthyear.

Which means I'm REALLY, REALLY old. LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Thanks man!

I will.

You still need any to fill your set?

I'm not going to try to do the SPs though.

I really only did the set 'cuz it's my birthyear.

Which means I'm REALLY, REALLY old. LOL
Not sure. I don't have everything sorted yet. I found a couple Mega boxes last night. Heck you're not old. I like this set because it's the first year I started collecting!!!

Members online

Latest posts