Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING*****4/28/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy Bowman day! I'm just about priced out of buying Bowman boxes anymore. The LCS is holding a box for me. Not sure if I'm going to get it or let it go.

Supposed to start raining last night & rain all day today. So far zero rain. Might try to sneak out a look for mushrooms this afternoon.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Afternoon all! Happy Bowman day! I'm just about priced out of buying Bowman boxes anymore. The LCS is holding a box for me. Not sure if I'm going to get it or let it go.

Supposed to start raining last night & rain all day today. So far zero rain. Might try to sneak out a look for mushrooms this afternoon.
Bowman has been spiking these last few years and I don't see how the heck they can sell the Hobby boxes for $600+ for kids that will never see the major leagues..

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Bowman has been spiking these last few years and I don't see how the heck they can sell the Hobby boxes for $600+ for kids that will never see the major leagues..
100% agree. Prospecting is one thing but paying that kind of money for a random auto is getting crazy. Not sure if there will be retail of this but if there is I might try to find some.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
had a five hour field trip past Parton Lumber Company and Hudlow . Edge of the WORLD ---- coming up small highway with a small white van behind me only to hear siren and see a BLACK truck flashing blue lights on bumper--------passed me

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
had a five hour field trip past Parton Lumber Company and Hudlow . Edge of the WORLD ---- coming up small highway with a small white van behind me only to hear siren and see a BLACK truck flashing blue lights on bumper--------passed me
Barry, I didn't know you were a Flat Earther. 🤣 🌎🤣
Flat.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my trips for G/Kids = Cat Square / Pumkin Center / Iron Station / Flay / Hog Hill/-----GPS can't find some of those roads . Met some people from IOWA today - wife's inlaws inlaws ---That's flat earth from what i've been told

Members online