Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graphic work available FT or FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfie3300

Dec 19, 2010
As Dr. Nick once said: "Hi, everybody!":
Well, it's time to offer my graphic design skills once again to the general public here...as an illustrator, graphic designer, web developer and fellow card collector, I wish to let everybody know that almost all of my PC has been built through trades/sells and paypal donations by everyone who has needed a banner/signature/logo/business card/website over these past few years. My portfolio generously grows every time I complete a project for a collector. The bigger the portfolio, the better it is for us starving artists.

HabsViking Photobucket.

Prices vary depending on size, resolution, medium and if animation is required. Some includes:

Banners: 500px x 100px - $6.00 w/o animation, $7.50 w/ animation, larger sizes are to be quoted
Website, Youtube Banners/Ads: $12.00 w/o animation, $15.00 w/ animation
Facebook and Twitter Cover/Profile Pictures: Individual Covers - $20.00, Profile Pictures - $10.00
FB and Twitter Package: $40.00 (all 4 images, Twitter profile pic and cover, Facebook profile pic and cover)

Website Programming: Prices vary on application
Logo Design/Print Design/Business Cards: Prices vary on application
eBay Store Templates: Prices vary

Some recent work includes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts