Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hatfields v. McCoys 3-parter begins tonight!!

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
In case anyone misses it, tomorrow night the History channel will be showing episode 1 at 6 central time with episode 2 following at 8.
Can't wait!
David

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm DVR'ing it and will watch it tomorrow when the wifey gets home. She wants to see it too, how cool is she? (really though, she love Costner and Paxton).

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Just watched this weekend and thought it was great. I ended up kind of feeling bad for all of them. Pretty much wasted their lives fighting and destroying their families. Also, Costner is always on top of his game when it comes to westerns. I pretty much enjoy most of his movies anyway.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It seems like every now and then a historical story will get two movies made at the same time. Apparently there is one about H v. M that went straight to video starring Christian Slater. I remember this happening with Titanic and the story of Truman Capote as well.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It seems like every now and then a historical story will get two movies made at the same time. Apparently there is one about H v. M that went straight to video starring Christian Slater. I remember this happening with Titanic and the story of Truman Capote as well.
Also Tombstone(Bill Paxton and Powers Booth) and Wyatt Earp(Kevin Costner) came out around the same time in 1994.

Members online

Latest posts