Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi there!

Banton

Mar 4, 2020
I am a newbie here )
It is great I found this forum!
I would be interested in a procedure to configure an Avaya 1608 IP Phone with server SIP Asterisk.
The IP Phone is not discovered by the Asterisk. No one knows why :( I will appreciate any further assistance!

UPD: Guys, false attack! :D John Bellashow, the admin of this forum, helped me to solve this issue! Thank you, John a million! It turned out that there is a cloud-based platform to provide communication means called Voximplant. Here is the site https://voximplant.com/messaging. So now when the issoe is solved we can close the thread :cool:

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
His interest includes Dubai sports-cars, hungry launches, diabetes, and dynamic solutions. :)

....and maybe baseball cards.

MikaylaLonsdale

Apr 15, 2020
Off-topic talk has some perspective to read on this it was good to have the facility to get on it among the parts to read. If you need to get more details you can visit Essayservicesreviewsclub.com this belonged to me having many details through these parties to get.

goharssab

May 14, 2020
How to talk to people and confidently make small talk is a big bother among many who are worried about social skills. It has become a focus of media and clinical attention of blackberry mobile price in pakistan as the need for conversational skills for success is growing by the day.

Latest posts