Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 20, 2022 * 10 posts * 181 views
nosterbor said: the pitcher gives up no hits-no walks there were no errors. and he still lost the game. you tell me MR FING MANFRED! Read more >>
August 18, 2022 * 5 posts * 139 views
gt2590 said: Back in the day, we would sarcastically "Thanks Topps!" When they was a really bad production issue, usually really bad coallation. Today I got two '21 TC Update mega boxes at ... Read more >>
August 20, 2022 * 4 posts * 129 views
nosterbor said: Could be a Brain Eating Amoeba:eek: Atlanta Braves' Marcell Ozuna arrested on DUI charge. [link] Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 4 posts * 123 views
BBCgalaxee said: This pic was in a 1988 baseball card video on YouTube. The cards shown are all 1988 topps minus the team name and uniforms. Was this a promo which never happened or was it for ... Read more >>
August 18, 2022 * 5 posts * 138 views
KLARNOLD said: Are any of you familiar with the 2003 NIKETOWN Promo baseball cards? I have never heard of or seen one in all these years since 2003. I searched for them and found another player ... Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 14 posts * 329 views
stampwiz5 said: Hughes has a fortune tied up in Tatis. I think he got both the 2019 rookie Topps Chrome Superfractors, the one signed and the one not, plus the complete Rainbows. Oh well. He sort ... Read more >>
August 19, 2022 * 2 posts * 56 views
LWMM said: Does anyone know if Upper Deck released printing plates for the 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Awesome Artifacts set? They're included on my checklist, but I can't seem to find evidence ... Read more >>
August 20, 2022 * 1 post * 64 views
nosterbor said: 2nd game in a row he has lost for the Rays in the 10th inning. Stop putting this a-hole in the game Cash. Get rid of him! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Read more >>
August 17, 2022 * 18 posts * 449 views
dano7 said: Got some Salem Red Sox players today....will go back tomorrow to work on Delmarva (Orioles) Nathaniel Cruz Luis De La Rosa Matt Donlan Daniel Elveny Chase Meidroth Johnfrank Salazar ... Read more >>
August 20, 2022 * 59 posts * 1,442 views
WizardofOz1982 said: Couple posts for a couple days of mail 1993 Select Aces set - 90s..check. Dufex...check. Cheap...check. Couldn't pass this one up for the price even though I now have doubles of ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...