Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 07, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 02, 2021 * 21 posts * 326 views
delsant2 said: Hello everyone! With new cards arriving very slowly these days, I have been spending a lot of time just going through my collection and enjoying the cards. I kept falling in love ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 195 views
Dilferules said: Starting off the month with a package from Topps: [image] Read more >>
July 01, 2021 * 10 posts * 146 views
delsant2 said: Most of you may not really know me, as I don't post too often. I mainly just browse interesting topics and/or other people's pick up postings (I should probably comment more often ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 10 posts * 138 views
dano7 said: Yesterday's mail: Joshua Johnson on a 2019 CHOICE/Hickory card, signed in blue ballpoint, sent to the Hickory Crawdads on 5/19/21. Bill Pleis on a 1962 Topps card, signed in black ... Read more >>
July 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 133 views
delsant2 said: This, from a Gooden collector via twitter last year, "Here's Dwight Gooden in an unfamiliar #64 jersey on his 1993 Bowman card. He briefly wore it in Spring Training that year ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 10 posts * 245 views
Pinbreaker said: Great looking card.. it's from 2005. You can compare the pattern on the card.. Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 22 posts * 491 views
MisterT said: If you want them for $30, please send it to AIC. Andrew - if this is OK with you, take what you need to cover shipping to jszczech from the $30 and just give me a credit for the ... Read more >>
July 03, 2021 * 2 posts * 91 views
mrmopar said: I have some very narrow focuses when it comes to collectibles. One has defined me as a collector, and that is my Steve Garvey collection. I also collect a lot of other things, ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 2 posts * 60 views
mrmopar said: I have talked about this a bit and i know there are a fair number of dedicated autograph collectors on this site. I don't expect a deep discussion, given the topic and the fact ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
joey12508 said: I just notice looking at some of my el duque cards. on the bottom front small black circle is the letter P i assume for pitcher. but on my international card the letter L ? anyone ... Read more >>

Continue reading...