Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 21, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 15, 2021 * 20 posts * 329 views
fordman said: I was amazed at the places that people made to live in out of junk (scrap sheet metal and wood pallets) but had a 2018 F150 in the drive way. Asked at a truck stop if those were ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 29 posts * 291 views
WCTYSON said: Who's tuning in tonight and who do you have taking home the title? Personally, it's a can't miss event for me, so I'll definitely be tuned in. I'll pick Ohtani vs. Olson in the ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 186 views
Dazed said: I like the full border and larger name plate. Looks more Bowman-ish each year. Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 15 posts * 292 views
smapdi said: I'm curious what people think about the new grading companies that have popped up in the last year or so. Has anyone dealt with CSG (aka the comics grading company CGC), ECG, RCG, ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 17 posts * 419 views
jmc855 said: I was AT that show yesterday. I passed over that Nomo card at around 10am but distinctly remember it in the 3 for $1 box! nice pull! I scored these 2 Clemens inserts out of that ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 13 posts * 301 views
mrmopar said: I did notice a pretty stark wall that seemed to have come down. I was literally having next to 0 luck buying anything a month or two ago and all of the sudden I am winning things ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 270 views
mrmopar said: I am late to the party, but despite my very vocal displeasure of COMC in the last several months, I still have cards I need delivered, so i have to deal with them at least once ... Read more >>
July 19, 2021 * 13 posts * 134 views
jmc855 said: So I bought 2 boxes of 87 Topps to let my son help me rip cuz le likes opening packs. (he's 3 1/2). 1 box down, and i noticed somehting cool early as a Clemens collector. I got ... Read more >>
July 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 91 views
WCTYSON said: 2018 Bowman #49 $20/each DLVD (20) Lot - $300 DLVD Up to 28 available, all sleeved and in top loaders. Other Ohtani cards to be posted in the near future. Thanks for any interest ... Read more >>
July 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 92 views
joey12508 said: I had 2 Bernie williams status 1/1"s the only difference was the foil color of the numbering. i had a gold one and a red both pictured i sold the gold a few years ago. it was marked ... Read more >>

Continue reading...