Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 19, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 14, 2021 * 17 posts * 276 views
sjm76 said: I saw this posted the other day in a youtube video and I think it's sad. I remember when you could go to Target or Wal-Mart etc and regularly not have a problem finding sports ... Read more >>
May 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 231 views
gt2590 said: As of Friday 5-14, most Targets will not be selling sports or Pokémon cards. No word if this is just temporary or permanent or if it'll affect online sales. Probably because of ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 10 posts * 199 views
OakAth said: I grew up going to games at the Oakland Coliseum but now live in Vegas......I would love for them to come here but I think it will be a stretch for them to move at all. The city ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 140 views
bongo870 said: has anyone watched " The Battered Bastards of baseball " I'm about 1/2 way through and it is interesting. Its on Netflix Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 165 views
mouschi said: I've always loved T206 white borders. The thought of having something to do with my favorite sport/hobby that predates both world wars was always intriguing to me. Plus, the T206s ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 14 posts * 452 views
mrmopar said: I watched it and crapped when I saw the final hammer. That is just absolutely incredible. I can't fault anyone for spending their money as they see fit, but that is obnoxious! ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 142 views
White Sox said: I'm currently collecting the 2001 Topps Golden Anniversary Autographs subset and recently acquired the Hank Aaron card through eBay. When it arrived, I noticed that the "Topps ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 1 post * 30 views
badlarrys said: Trying to track down the remaining ones......Platinum Variation holder has been silent on here since September.....still need a base /25 gold and the base 1/1 red. Thanks! [link] ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 101 views
JoshHamilton said: You don't have to download Spotify; it's also available on Apple podcasts I'll give it a listen this afternoon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 12 posts * 284 views
EtherealSOC said: Maybe my favorite one yet: a Holder for 1991 Topps Gallery of Champions. I'm debating making one for each version, Aluminum (pictured), Bronze, and Silver. [image] Read more >>

Continue reading...