Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 04, 2022 * 39 posts * 633 views
Dazed said: One of One Show-Off Thread! Doesn't matter what it is; Buy back, Print plate, Base parallel, Relic, Auto, RPA, Digital, Sketch, Artwork, Pop can, Beer bottle, Wood burned, Sculpture ... Read more >>
October 06, 2022 * 26 posts * 509 views
mrmopar said: A few more solid mail days in my future and hopefully things will slow and I can catch up a bit. Been spending too much! Some RGI sets to start me off today. 3 total, still missing ... Read more >>
October 04, 2022 * 6 posts * 175 views
mrmopar said: I don't usually make enough anymore to make much of a dent in things, not that I ever made a ton. I hate to complain about free money, but they have neutered the program to pay ... Read more >>
October 07, 2022 * 3 posts * 130 views
nosterbor said: They have got to be one of the worst hitting teams in history to make the play-offs. They were swept by the Red Sox the last 3 games and in the last 6 games they have only scored ... Read more >>
October 07, 2022 * 2 posts * 145 views
KLARNOLD said: Show a screenshot of a card you were bidding on that ended at way more than you expected. I will start with this AP: Read more >>
October 04, 2022 * 5 posts * 161 views
gt2590 said: Interesting ESPN.com article about high end prospecting. But no mention of our own JP... [link] Read more >>
October 05, 2022 * 2 posts * 77 views
Djflip said: I have the following cards for trade and I am looking for the cards listed below to complete these sets. Take a look and let me know if you can help close these sets. Thanks for ... Read more >>
October 06, 2022 * 2 posts * 68 views
Dodgerfan74 said: I'm looking to trade for 2022 Cincinnati Reds, Pete Rose(Reds uniform) inserts and base, Barry Larkin inserts, Joey Votto Johnny India, etc. I'm looking for low end cards. Thanks Read more >>
October 10, 2022 * 1 post * 32 views
All In Cards said: Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack. 2022 Topps Archives calls upon the illustrious history of the Topps brand once again, with an all-new cast ... Read more >>
October 06, 2022 * 3 posts * 134 views
dano7 said: Tony Saunders on a 1998 Topps All Star Rookies card, signed in black sharpie, sent to his home on 7/28/22. 3769 Patuxent River Rd. Davidsonville, MD 21035 [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...