Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey In-Person Autos + vintage pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I went to Wild Road Tour last week. It was a fun event, but it was held outside in the crazy hot weather we have.

Here is what I got. I believe the smaller photos are all 5x7 (I am looking for some pre-5x7 matted frames for these if anyone knows where I can get some).

Tom Reid
Nate Prosser (8x10 as well)
Bob Kurtz
Jason Zucker

attachment.php

I handed the photo to Prosser, and he asked me where he wanted me to sign it. I told him anywhere was fine with me. He picked it up, set it back down and he said "You know what? That's my father and brother!" (at the top of the photo in the stands). I said "Is it? That's awesome!" Then he asked if I wanted a 5x7 signed too.

As for my vintage pickup, I bought this to be signed at the signing. After 11 days of it not coming, I checked it's shipped status the night before the signing and found out that I forgot to pay for it :benson:. I quickly sent the money over, 11 days afterwords. I felt bad about that.

But, it makes a nice edition to my newly formed hockey collection.

!B9fqrJgCGk~$(KGrHqMOKooEy+jC0cQWBM5+-W(UyQ~~0_3.JPG

Members online

Latest posts