Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF 2020

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think Jeter is the only one to get in, and he'll have 97%+. I had been thinking he'd get 100%, but I now feel a few guys out there will say no.

Bonds, Clemens, and Schilling will continue to gain, probably at least one gets in next year.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I would like to see Jeter, Walker, and Schilling, but I think it will be Jeter alone for this year. Walker is going to get knocked for playing in Coors Field. The writers don't like Schilling because of his boisterous comments. No way for Bonds and Clemens, as both should get around 65-70%.

It's a crime that Rolen, Vizquel, and Wagner don't receive any love. Maybe in due time!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I would like to see Jeter, Walker, and Schilling, but I think it will be Jeter alone for this year. Walker is going to get knocked for playing in Coors Field. The writers don't like Schilling because of his boisterous comments. No way for Bonds and Clemens, as both should get around 65-70%.

It's a crime that Rolen, Vizquel, and Wagner don't receive any love. Maybe in due time!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Vizquel was the best fielding SS I ever saw. Better than Ozzie IMO.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I would bet that Jeter goes in alone this year.

I would like to see Bonds, Clemens and Schilling join him.

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I think Jeter is the only one to get in, and he'll have 97%+. I had been thinking he'd get 100%, but I now feel a few guys out there will say no.

Bonds, Clemens, and Schilling will continue to gain, probably at least one gets in next year.
Totally agree on all counts. I could even see Jeter get 95% because he probably annoyed some of the writers.

Latest posts