Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I didnt think i would buy a card again, but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
So i know I said i was done with cards, but i have wanted this card in the past and I think at 40$ it is a great buy. What you all think?

weaver.jpg

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
Nice card, but to be honest those are not two of the best sigs I have ever seen from those guys.

true but that is just an issue with these dual SS autos.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Nice card. I'm sure it looks better in person. I have a dual (Uggla/Kinsler) that doesn't scan all too well because the surface of the ball/sweet spot isn't touching the scanner, so the autos appear faded in all scans, but not in person.

Very cool pickup.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Nice card. I'm sure it looks better in person. I have a dual (Uggla/Kinsler) that doesn't scan all too well because the surface of the ball/sweet spot isn't touching the scanner, so the autos appear faded in all scans, but not in person.

Very cool pickup.

thanks, i look forward to seeing it

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
MTBright said:
So i know I said i was done with cards, but i have wanted this card in the past and I think at 40$ it is a great buy. What you all think?

What do I think? I don't think you're anywhere close to being "done" with cards. Keep collecting, you obviously enjoy it.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
leatherman said:
MTBright said:

What do I think? I don't think you're anywhere close to being "done" with cards. Keep collecting, you obviously enjoy it.

Nah, i still think i am basically done. I like the card but i also believe when Kendry is healthy next year this is at least a 80- 100$ card at least.

Members online