Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I`m back....original member back after a few years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave1113

Aug 7, 2008
West Virginia
Hey everybody...im Dave from S.Chas. WV, was one of the original members of the site when the gang made the jump from the other site. Been out of collecting for several years until recently, when my son started to take an interest in cards. Not sure if anybody will remember me, I did`t post agreat deal..but anyway, I look forward to being back on here and catching up..

dave1113

Aug 7, 2008
West Virginia
Thanks. Heh yeah I doubt if many people will,I had some stuff going on in my life and got away from cards for quite some time, I didn't have many posts

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Welcome back Dave. I'm Dan from just outside Chicago. But im a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan. And yes I was born and raised here. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dave1113

Aug 7, 2008
West Virginia
Haha thanks. Yeah I won't bore people with my personal life details, but my son is almost ten now and he loves opening packs heh. Haven't been back in the game long but so far building some cards back up, prospects, some football cards, putting together a couple sets, etc.

Members online