Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I really hope the Warriors don't trade for Amar'e

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It looks like the Warriors are trading for Amar'e but it can't happen until Free Agency begins July 8th.

Warriors get: Amar'e

Suns get: Biedrins, Belinelli, and Wright.

That is a horrible trade for the Warriors. They're trading their only big man who rebounds and plays defense for someone with knee problems and an eye problem who plays ZERO defense.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Nelli wants a scorer and that is what he will get......true they will miss Biedrins most...Belinelli wasn't going to get minutes with Azubuike's performance. Wright can be replaced by Randolph....so yes the "D" will suffer, but the offense will be nice if Ellis gets back into form. Typical Nelson team......

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Uofo2212 said:
Nelli wants a scorer and that is what he will get......true they will miss Biedrins most...Belinelli wasn't going to get minutes with Azubuike's performance. Wright can be replaced by Randolph....so yes the "D" will suffer, but the offense will be nice if Ellis gets back into form. Typical Nelson team......

Typical Nelli team that will never win a championship. I'm tired of him and his system that has proven to win regular season games and nothing in the play offs.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Excellent point, but until the Warriors get rid of him, they are stuck in that mode.....and I agree it sucks as I am a huge Azubuike fan.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Wehttam6 said:
Now ESPN is reporting that Stephen Curry may be involved in the deal.

I saw that also but the Warriors a adamant that Curry will not be part of the deal. Now that I think about it that trade isn't that bad. Nelson will never win a Championship and as long as he's the coach neither will the Warriors. They might as well be entertaining to watch.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Monta/Amare would be a really good offensive combo, but your right about defense. STAT is amazing though, although i never understood taking Brendan Wright and not giving him a chance, he could be really good IMO.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Monta/Amare would be a really good offensive combo, but your right about defense. STAT is amazing though, although i never understood taking Brendan Wright and not giving him a chance, he could be really good IMO.

I think they would have let Wright develop but Randolf is just so much better than him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts