Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think I got kicked out of a Facebook group

Bunk71

Aug 1, 2014
Myself and a few others started a page recently on getting siteros page shut down. It's unbelievable what that guy has said to people. If you'd like to join in and share your experience, let me know. We already have close to a hundred people in two days.

Last edited:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
The other admins there seem worse than Chuck, at least transparently.

One member commented on how the admins had time to brag about booting someone, but no time to update the feedback. I know his post was deleted. Not sure if the poster was too.

The other admin flat out offered to fight someone in defense of Chuck. I know its internet muscles but you still shouldn't say stuff like that being an admin.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
He's now accused of defending a Tom-Murray style scammer who's allegedly taken nearly $2K from guys and never sent the cards...
I was one that got scammed by this Ryan Metalfan. Bought a Javier Baez Chrome auto from him. I found out he was a scammer and contacted PayPal and got refund in an hour

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bobbyw8469

Jun 22, 2014
Why is this group not shut down yet?? It seems anyone with half a brain gets kicked out of the group. It is just a front to scam people out of their hard earned cash.

Maxssportscards

Aug 10, 2014
Time for my chuck story..... One of the admins posted a pic of his autos from the 60 hr club and another person said too bad they used steroids and chuck said I can't wait to see you get banned and me and some other people defended the person and WE got banned for defending someone.... I then learned about this thread and the blowout thread and then trolled him immensely hard

I was banned from the group for two reasons...

1) I disagreed with another member that said Yadier Molina was the best catcher ever.
2) I disagree with Chuck, who said that Yasiel Puig is basically the second coming of Babe Ruth.

Apparently all of the admins wanted me banned, according to Chuck, for those disagreements. Oh, and the guy I disagreed with about Yadier Molina, he also banned. WTF? I am beginning to think the banned list for that group is larger than the member list. Also seeing as how that group is 90% inactive anyway.

Anyone else see where he was having some of his members troll a group on FB earlier today because the group was "created when he was on his honeymoon" in August and he didn't see it? It's a lie. He participated in this stuff two months ago and knew it was going on. He was banning people for it then.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/808387279214210/

If you Google his name, the guy is trashed left and right all over the internet. Just add him to the scammer list since he is the one that supports them quite regularly in his group.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yes, it is still very relevant. The group itself is pretty good. I have a cards profile and a personal profile. My cards profile is still a member there, and there's 10k members.
I don't mess with social media but you're telling me I could create a Facebook account with just my cards? Is there a lot of trading done there?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Holy Moley, I thought people just posted gossip and pictures of their food hahaha. I usually do sets, I'm sure I could find a group for set builders

jlzinck

Jan 2, 2013
Chris wanted to advertise on our forum which we do not allow.

I have nothing against Chris, the original post I started was somebody sent me a Gehrig to get graded, I asked if it was fake or real faith thought and it exploded.

As for the lunch we've been offered $3000 to advertise on our site and we we denied it too, that's a tad more than lunch no offense but no offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Late to this convo....

These mentally whacked people love to prey on others.

Sitero is one of those internet tough guys who wouldn't look anyone in the face.

The tool quoted above looks up to the people who look up to scumbags.

He would buy raw vintage from people who had no clue what they had. If Rosenberg didn't like the grade that PSA or BGS gave the card he would force them to pay him back. I'm not sure the original sellers even got their cards back.

Heaven Forbid some newbie list the card as VG and it came back Fair he would flip out. These are people who have no clue about condition of cards. People who think Beckett is what a card is worth

IMO he is an addict who uses people because he no longer uses drugs.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts