Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think I got kicked out of a Facebook group

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Late to this convo....

These mentally whacked people love to prey on others.

Sitero is one of those internet tough guys who wouldn't look anyone in the face.

The tool quoted above looks up to the people who look up to scumbags.

He would buy raw vintage from people who had no clue what they had. If Rosenberg didn't like the grade that PSA or BGS gave the card he would force them to pay him back. I'm not sure the original sellers even got their cards back.

Heaven Forbid some newbie list the card as VG and it came back Fair he would flip out. These are people who have no clue about condition of cards. People who think Beckett is what a card is worth

IMO he is an addict who uses people because he no longer uses drugs.
Mark Rosenthal (maevro) is definitely a douchebag. Agree with everything you said above. Would also like to note that I had to block him on Facebook for trying to steal my idea and flat out running his mouth (all BS lies) in PM.

ATLGA81

Jun 30, 2016
I just signed up to tell you guys that everything said about Chuck is 100% correct. I had a short personal and somewhat of a professional relationship with him about 5 years ago and he is one of the creepiest bastards I've ever met. I think he was just starting to get into sports cards when I would seem him occasionally. He was pretty much fired from his previous job... they wanted him out. And yeah, I don't think he's ever played a sport in his life. He said verbatim he used to be like 'trench coat mafia' in high school... whatever that means. I think he's abusive to his wife (girlfriend when I would see him). He created a fake Facebook account so he could stalk me/harass me. Which he had for years... he went through ALOT of effort for that. He added me with his "real" account as well as the fake account and two years went by before he started using the fake account to harass me. That's how this jackass operates. Total two faced psychopath. The little I know about his family - his dad is/was in the military and his brother I think is a NY cop... super cliche corrupt type complete with the moustache. looks like he lives to harass and verbally/physically abuse african americans. So that might explain part of why he is a total wiener and has authority issues. He's one of the most insecure asshats I've ever encountered for sure. I came by this thread and others and thought it was hilarious that he apparently enjoys banning 12 year old's by the hundreds from an internet sports card forum/group. He really is a massive little ****.

Last edited:

ATLGA81

Jun 30, 2016
I just signed up to tell you guys that everything said about Chuck is 100% correct. I had a short personal and somewhat of a professional relationship with him about 5 years ago and he is one of the creepiest bastards I've ever met. I think he was just starting to get into sports cards when I would seem him occasionally. He was pretty much fired from his previous job... they wanted him out. And yeah, I don't think he's ever played a sport in his life. He said verbatim he used to be like 'trench coat mafia' in high school... whatever that means. I think he's abusive to his wife (girlfriend when I would see him). He created a fake Facebook account so he could stalk me/harass me. Which he had for years... he went through ALOT of effort for that. He added me with his "real" account as well as the fake account and two years went by before he started using the fake account to harass me. That's how this jackass operates. Total two faced psychopath. The little I know about his family - his dad is/was in the military and his brother I think is a NY cop... super cliche corrupt type complete with the moustache. looks like he lives to harass and verbally/physically abuse african americans. So that might explain part of why he is a total wiener and has authority issues. He's one of the most insecure asshats I've ever encountered for sure. I came by this thread and others and thought it was hilarious that he apparently enjoys banning 12 year old's by the hundreds from an internet sports card forum/group. He really is a massive little ****.

2 days after I posted this he is in the news... so awesome. Police received "an anonymous tip". Someone he pissed off did him right.