Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think I got kicked out of a Facebook group

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Why not make a FCB group on Facebook? I as I am sure others would join it. If it get much activities others will see it and possibly join up here as well.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I'm late to the party so forgive me if I'm off, but these guys say someone offered them $3000 to advertise on a Facebook page?

Am I living in 2008?

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
This is a good idea. If [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] is good with it, I will open one up.

If you do please let us know. We could link posts from the forum on to there and that could draw new people in to the forum. I was back into card collecting a good year before I discovered this forum due to someone on the CU forums mentioning it to me. Its worth a shot.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Chuck Sitero is the biggest turd ferguson that facebook has ever known. If he were standing beside me I wouldn't hesitate to punch him in the stomach. he is the nerdiest looking guy i've ever seen, not even close to being in shape or athletic yet he chooses to tell me that I looked like I was on meth and that I was a f'n ***

I disagreed with him last year that Jose Fernandez was without a doubt the best rookie in the national league. He said it was Gattis, that old timey stats like strikeouts, wins, and ERA didn't count then hastily called me names and kicked me off. He then wrote me a message on facebook that said this

Chuck: bye

Me:Haha your group sucked anyway little chuckie butthurt. You'll never go anywhere in life with skin as thin as yours and a brain as small.

Coming from someone who looks like Skeletor...

Nice HeMan reference nerd! I could bench press you with no problem though

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Glad I put forth a decent idea today. I am on a roll. Check my thread on the card I pulled out of an Archives blaster today. I think I may go buy a lottery ticket to see if my luck keeps on going. LOL

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Got booted from that group as well. That Chuck guy was insulting some dude over and over and baiting him. As soon as the other guy strikes back, banned. I told him that was a weak move...banned! Oh well...be sure to announce the FCB group.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Got booted from that group as well. That Chuck guy was insulting some dude over and over and baiting him. As soon as the other guy strikes back, banned. I told him that was a weak move...banned! Oh well...be sure to announce the FCB group.
That's what he does. He loves the power of making people bow to his will.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That's what he does. He loves the power of making people bow to his will.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
He PMed me last night, after he found this thread.

Chuck -so, I'm a douchebag

Me-I gotta go with a definitive yes

Chuck- absolutely nothing.

My presence in the FB groups is every bit as high as it is here, so unlikely he ranted to screw with me too much.

Latest posts