Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Info needed on strange 1999 Oversized Upper deck educational insert?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
I found this in a baseball book I bought recently. Its from 1999-2000 and shows Phil Nevin. The back has some cool fantasy stats with addition/multiplication/division symbols along the side. Copyright by Tim Scheidt, who made some kind of baseball mathematics book in 1994.
Not in great shape, has a pen mark and corner issues. Is something like this collectible? I know a fair amount about vintage oddball items but this is way out of my league. Help and thoughts would be appreciated!d585c0d477e9a3fa6add598703b8a6bd.jpg605784bb781da9d4cdbb9ce97b067448.jpg

BabyFaceFrank

Jul 25, 2021
Pennsylvania USA
Probably shouldn't have posted a question at 2am . Apologies if this bump is too soon. But would like for a few eyes to take a look who might know something.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
If it was Griffey Jr. there may be some marginal novelty interest of owning something not typically seen but Nevin, probably not worth the paper it was printed on. But then again, all cards/items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts