Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Invest? Lets talk stocks!

Taskobe

Sep 25, 2019
I don't understand much in stocks but I have a friend who managed to make money doing it and he could afford to buy property in Antibes, it's not a big one but still a real estate. He goes there every winter for 2-3 weeks and the rest period of time he rents it out to tourists which means additional income too.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't understand much in stocks but I have a friend who managed to make money doing it and he could afford to buy property in Antibes, it's not a big one but still a real estate. He goes there every winter for 2-3 weeks and the rest period of time he rents it out to tourists which means additional income too.
Thanks!! I’m definitely buying this

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Banton

Mar 4, 2020
Can you ask him how he managed to make a fortune on stocks? It would be awesome if he told what stocks he actually bought :cool: I am currently thinking about investing in Spanish property especially the one located in Alicante. My fellow real estate agent says that they are greatly underestimamted https://virtoproperty.com/property-for-sale/costa-blanca/valencia-alicante/calpe Will see :ugeek:

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just looking back over this thread and the market has been crushed so hard that every idea would be decimated right now. Even CTAS is at $180

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
401k taking quite the hit. I would guess the market will fall further before it rebounds permanently, but still a good time to buy.

San Jose

Apr 15, 2020
I believe that stocks will go even lower. The one will win who can wait and not panic. My opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts