Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's All About Collecting The U : Milestone Reached!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Today's mail hit and surpassed a milestone in my Miami Hurricanes Football card collction : 400 alumni of the program! I now have 403 out of a known 449 available alumni of the program. I have a handful of the remaining 45 sitting on COMC ready to be shipped the next free shipping promo they run. The remaining players are mostly odball cards, like school and player issued and regional cards. It's very plausible that I will never truly hit that every Cane collected mark.

You can read my ramblings, or scroll right past it to view a gallery showing every individual in my collection.

You can view my full 5,000+ card collection on my site - http://miami.cardmagnet.info/

I have put a lot of time and effort into not only my collection website, but also putting together the most comprehensive list of Miami Hurricanes football players and coaches with at least one trading card on the market. Just when I think I've completed a master list, I'll stumble onto an oddball that I somehow missed or was forgotten to time.

What I think makes my collection unique is the overall diversity. Sure, I have all of the names you'd expect to see in a Canes Football collection, but I've dug deep to add names you might not connect to the school or that many don't even realize played football. See, I don't just collect football cards, but any card of any genre featuring an individual connected to the Miami Football program. One of my biggest targets that continues to elude me is a tennis card, a 1975 J.F. Sports Collection card of Gardnar Mulloy, father of the Miami tennis team, but also a former football player.

The hunt for oddball and regional cards is as frustrating as it is exciting and fulfilling. I've managed to acquire team issued cards, like Leonard Conley of the AFL's Iowa Barnstormers, that I thought I may never see. Most of the holes left in my checklist are these regional cards from arena leagues and the like. For years, I have searched in vain 1975 Jacksonville Express Witt Beckman, 2004 San Jose SaberCats Jason Geathers, and numerous others.

I have cards from all levels of football, from high school through the NFL, and everything inbetween. Though a bit out of my price range for now, one of my top 3 wanted cards is of the CFL's Mario DeMarco, from the 1956 Shredded Wheaties set. DeMarco was an all-star in the CFL whose career was tragically cut short in a plane crash that killed him along with four other players on their way home from the CFL All-Star Game. Aside from the CFL, I have picked up cards from the AFL, the briefly lived XFL, the ill fated USFL, and various high school bowls.

While I'm sure everyone is familiar with the Leaf/Razor Army All-American Bowl sets of the past five years, there are other high school all-star sets. My favorites come from the PA Big 33, as I'm from Pennsylvania. The Big 33, dubbed "The Super Bowl of High School Football" showcases an all-star team from PA against Maryland (formerly Ohio, which was a better game and roster), and has featured just about every prominent player to have come from the three states during the game's run. There are also quite possibly the hardest cards to find coming from the Under Armour game, the player issued cards from Topps. I'm trying to track down a Gerald Willis III from 2014.

There are a slew of players who put their careers and/or education on hold to serve their country. They were true American heroes and are among my favorite players in my collection for it. College Hall of Fame quarterback Arnold Tucker started as a quarterback at Miami before enlisting in the Army during WWII, where he put together his hall of fame career with the Army Black Knights. Tucker would return to Miami as an athletic director and run their ROTC program.

A baseball fan favorite Al "Flip" Rosen, aka "The Hebrew Hammer", duped the system by using an alias to preserve his amateur status to play baseball, football, and box at Miami before answering the call of duty during WWII. He served for four years in the Navy, fought in the Pacific Theater, and left as a lieutenant. He may be the greatest baseball player of his era to not have made the Professional Baseball Hall of Fame.

John Douglas was a promising baseball prospect and multi-sport athlete from Miami who also put his own ambitions on hold as he served his country during WWII. He suffered a severe knee injury while serving with the Navy that left him medically discharged. He returned stateside requiring a brace to even walk, but still showed up for spring training. Though he made his debut with the Brooklyn Dodgers after that injury, his MLB career lasted only that game, and he finished his baseball career in an independent league.

There are others in my collection who were multi-sport athletes that chose professional baseball upon graduation, like Jim Maler of the Seattle Mariners. There are also those who left school early to pursue their baseball dreams, like Kenny Kelly and T.J. Prunty. There is even the rare case of Garrison Lassiter, who became a walk-on quarterback after spending multiple years in the New York Yankees system.

Prior to withdrawing from Miami, a young hot head by the name of Larry Pfohl was an offensive lineman. You might know him better by his professional wrestling name : Lex Luger. Then there is the most electrifying man in all of entertainment, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who has football, professional wrestling, movie, television, and pop culture cards. As far as I know, his card from the 1994 Miami team set is the most valuable collegiate issued trading card on the market.

Among the ranks of players are those who transferred, like Storm Johnson and future Philadelphia Eagles head coach Rich Kotite, or went on to be graduate students at other universities, like Malcolm Bunche of UCLA. I even showcase the "bad seeds" of the program that were dismissed, like Kevin Olsen and Miguel Robede. Some unique additions are cards issued by other universities of players that ended up transferring to the Miami program, like Wisconsin's David Gilbert.

I've also picked up cards of former Miami players who found their calling on the sidelines with other universities, like Mike Archer of LSU. Before becoming a Hall of Fame coach for the Washington Huskies, the legendary Don James was a gunslinger for the Canes.

A backup to Jim Kelly, who never really got to show his talent on the field for obvious reasons, asked Kelly if he could also perform with him at the UM Pro Day for NFL scouts. Though he went undrafted, his pro day was solid enough to get him rookie free agent offers. As (bad) luck would have it, the day he arrived in his new home of Denver may be the most important day in Broncos history : John Elway's trade from the Colts was announced. He then found his way to the Dolphins...getting stuck behind some kid named Dan Marino. After three stints of backing up future Hall of Famers, he eventually found his calling as a head coach, winning numerous accolades including two SEC Coach of the Year awards. Just who was that kid? Mark Richt, 15 year head coach of the Georgia Bulldogs. After a long hunt, I managed to land one of his team issued cards from the University of Georgia.

I also include the coaches and staff of the Miami team. Though they don't put on a helmet and may have played for other schools, they often have as great a hand as any in the success of the UM program and development of its players. There are the iconic Canes coaches like Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson, as well as former staff members like Hank Stram and Dave Wannstedt. It has been fun chasing down some of these staf members who only have cards issued through their school during their playing days, like Jethro Franklin's 1987 Fresno State card sponsored by Burger King. My oldest football card is of former positions coach Perry Moss, his 1948 Leaf rookie card.

I thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy article and ramblings, or just for looking at the pictures if you're not in the mood for a novel. One of the most enjoyable thing about this hobby for me is when I get to share and discuss it with others. Without further adieu, a photo gallery showcasing each of the 400 Canes in my collection.

QUARTERBACKS

112x80xbrock-berlin-2005-press-pass-bronze-autograph_small.png.pagespeed.ic.MO41Yo2SkA.jpg
ryan-clement-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
scott-covington-1999-press-pass-autograph_small.png
fran-curci-1960-fleer-11-rc_small.png
ken-dorsey-2003-upper-deck-ultimate-collection-autograph_small.png
craig-erickson-1991-pacific-rc_small.png
jacory-harris-2012-leaf-draft-metal-prismatic-red_small.png
jake-heaps-2010-razor-army-all-american-bowl_small.png
don-james-1992-pacific-washington-hustkies-greats-1_small.png
eddie-johns-1961-nu-cards-107_small.png
jim-kelly-2010-exquisite-signature-jersey_small.png
kenny-kelly-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
bernie-kosar-2009-press-pass-legends-legends-of-the-fall-inscription_small.png
garrison-lassiter-2008-razor-signature-series-au_small.png
80x112xgeorge-mira-1968-topps-9_small.png.pagespeed.ic.8PqX1mcOkE.jpg
80x112xstephen-morris-2013-upper-deck-exquisite-rookie-autograph_small.png.pagespeed.ic.1lhj2X14tC.jpg
80x112xkevin-olsen-2013-topps-under-armour-all-america-bowl_small.png.pagespeed.ic.FM50_8gC4a.jpg
80x112xtj-prunty-2002-grandstand-elizabethton-twins_small.png.pagespeed.ic.9QsOSWd7yR.jpg
112x80xmark-richt-2002-georgia-bulldogs_small.png.pagespeed.ic.OUbuMn3lvZ.jpg
80x112xvinny-testaverde-2012-upper-deck-exquisite-exquisite-art-auto_small.png.pagespeed.ic.XmhBBrPRU-.jpg
80x112xgino-torretta-2011-upper-deck-legends-autograph_small.png.pagespeed.ic.ZAZzWP2w32.jpg
72x112xarnold-tucker-2009-college-football-hall-of-fame_small.png.pagespeed.ic.gw_d9CR08u.jpg
80x112xsteve-walsh-1989-pro-set-rc_small.png.pagespeed.ic.CsB9hbxdXR.jpg
80x112xkyle-wright-208-topps-stadium-club-autograph_small.png.pagespeed.ic.PkZgn-rJQr.jpg
80x112xryan-collins-1995-miami-hurricanes-team-issued_small.png.pagespeed.ic.b-4--R8-N7.jpg
80x112xfrank-costa-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png.pagespeed.ic.gjFeCvlHuA.jpg
80x112xbrad-kaaya-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png.pagespeed.ic.5X4Apks-Zg.jpg
80x112xmalik-rosier-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png.pagespeed.ic.MfXXlysbnn.jpg
80x112xevan-shirreffs-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png.pagespeed.ic.7tv1GB4A3Z.jpg
80x112xdavid-thompson-2014-miami-hurricanes-team-issued-sga_small.png.pagespeed.ic.xp_aOLKfkU.jpg

RUNNING BACKS

ottis-anderson-1991-pro-line-portraits-116_small.png
joe-auer-1967-topps-rc_small.png
pete-banaszak-1969-topps-30-rc_small.png
donnell-bennett-1994-classic-pro-line-autograph_small.png
woody-bennett-1985-topps-8_small.png
albert-bentley-1991-pro-set-platinum-46_small.png
damien-berry-2011-leaf-metal-red-prismatic_small.png
don-bosseler-1960-topps-124_small.png
melvin-bratton-1991-pacific-112_small.png
leonard-conley-1990-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
graig-cooper-2011-upper-deck-autograph_small.png
najeh-davenport-2002-press-pass-autograph_small.png
john-douglas-1991-target-dodgers-100th-anniversary_small.png
chuck-foreman-2001-topps-team-topps-legends-autograph-ttf10_small.png
cleveland-gary-1989-pro-set-rc_small.png
frank-gore-2009-topps-magic-autograph_small.png
keith-griffin-1986-mcdonalds-green-tab-35_small.png
alonzo-highsmith-1988-topps-rc_small.png
james-jackson-2002-playoff-honors-alma-mater-materials-varsity-au_small.png
edgerrin-james-1999-edge-advantage-au_small.png
javarris-james-2010-press-pass-pe-silver-game-day-jerseys-emerald-bowl-1_small.png
80x112xmike-james-jr-2013-topps-nflpa-collegiate-bowl-au_small.png.pagespeed.ic.6SF5aio9Zj.jpg
alex-johnson-1991-wild-card-draft-50-stripe_small.png
andrew-johnson-2004-pa-big-33_small.png
duke-johnson-2015-panini-contenders-draft-season-ticket-auto-variation_small.png
ken-johnson-1980-topps-rc_small.png
storm-johnson-2014-crown-royale-retail-black-rc-front_small.png
swede-johnston-1992-green-bay-packers-hall-of-fame-54_small.png
larry-jones-1995-signature-rookies-au_small.png
willis-mcgahee-2003-upper-deck-ultimate-collection-ultimate-rookies-au_small.png
lamar-miller-2012-press-pass-showcase-fantasy-team-gold-red-ink-au-front_small.png
tyrone-moss-2007-fleer-ultra-rc_small.png
jarrett-payton-2004-upper-deck-reflections-red-rc_small.png
clinton-portis-2009-ultimate-shot-out-au_small.png
al-rosen-2005-upper-deck-past-time-pennants-past-time-signatures_small.png
mark-rush-1984-topps-usfl-37_small.png
alfred-shipman-1997-jogo-cfl-76_small.png
frank-smith-1951-topps-magic-rc_small.png
james-stewart-1995-signature-rookies-prime-au_small.png
tom-sullivan-1977-topps-243_small.png
john-varone-1958-topps-cfl-74_small.png
nick-williams-1999-fleer-focus-rc_small.png
warren-williams-1991-score-112_small.png
danyell-ferguson-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
jonathan-harris-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
trent-jones-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
carlo-joseph-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
stephen-mcguire-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
dyral-mcmillan-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
darryl-spencer-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
mark-walton-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
joseph-yearby-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png

WIDE RECEIVERS

travis-benjamin-2012-fleer-retro-red-precious-metal-gems-pmg_small.png
brian-blades-1995-classic-pro-line-au_small.png
andre-brown-1992-wild-card-wlaf-5-stripe_small.png
eddie-brown-1989-topps-1000-yard-club_small.png
laron-byrd-2012-upper-deck-exquisite-rookie-signatures_small.png
lawrence-cager-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
wesley-carroll-1991-upper-deck-rc_small.png
stacy-coley-2013-topps-under-armour-all-america-bowl_small.png
horace-copeland-1993-classic-rc_small.png
phillip-dorsett-2015-panini-contenders-draft-season-ticket-auto-variation_small.png
jammi-german-1998-playoff-prestige-rc_small.png
yatil-green-1997-pro-line-autograph_small.png
leonard-hankerson-2011-leaf-metal-touchdown-kings-super-prismatic-au-front_small.png
randal-hill-1991-bowman-rc_small.png
allen-hurns-2014-panini-immaculate-immaculate-authentics-laundry-tag_small.png
michael-irvin-1993-fleer-ultra-performance-highlights-2_small.png
darnell-jenkins-2008-sp-authentic-rc_small.png
andre-johnson-2003-fleer-ultra-platinum-medallion-rc_small.png
chris-t-jones-1995-signature-rookies-au_small.png
daryl-jones-2002-crown-royale-rc_small.png
andre-king-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
lance-leggett-2008-topps-performance-highlights_small.png
bill-miller-1961-nu-card-rc_small.png
ryan-moore-2007-donruss-elite-rc_small.png
santana-moss-2001-press-pass-se-bronze-autograph_small.png
sinorice-moss-2006-fleer-ultra-lucky-13_small.png
roscoe-parrish-2005-upper-deck-rookie-debut-saturday-patches_small.png
brett-perriman-1997-upper-deck-black-diamond-11_small.png
sam-shields-2010-bowman-sterling-refractor-rc_small.png
pee-wee-smith-1994-jogo-cfl-138_small.png
tommy-streeter-2012-ultimate-collection-rc_small.png
ac-tellison-1995-signature-rookies-au_small.png
lamar-thomas-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
nick-ward-2006-upper-deck-afl-75_small.png
reggie-wayne-2001-bowman-chrome-rookie-relics-senior-bowl_small.png
kevin-williams-1993-classic-four-sport-rc_small.png
magic-benton-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
braxton-berrios-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
tyre-brady-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
jermaine-chambers-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
tony-gaiter-1995-miami-hurricanes-team-isue_small.png
darrell-langham-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
david-njoku-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png

TIGHT ENDS

coleman-bell-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
randy-bethel-1991-wild-card-rc_small.png
jim-dooley-1960-topps-15_small.png
kevin-everett-2005-donruss-classics-rc_small.png
bubba-franks-2000-impact-rc_small.png
mondriel-fulcher-2000-quantum-leaf-rc_small.png
richard-gordon-2011-panini-gold-standard-rc_small.png
jimmy-graham-2010-sweet-spot-rc_small.png
tervaris-johnson-2010-crown-royale-rc_small.png
rich-kotite-1992-pro-set-288_small.png
greg-olsen-2007-threads-college-gridiron-kings-prime-jsy_small.png
alfredo-roberts-1991-pro-set-720_small.png
jeremy-shockey-2002-sage-au_small.png
clive-walford-2015-panini-contenders-draft-season-ticket-auto_small.png
kellen-winslow-jr-2008-donruss-classics-old-school-colors-jsy_small.png
rob-chudzinski-1990-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
gerard-daphnis-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
christopher-herndon-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
chris-jones-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
joe-moore-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
syii-tucker-1995-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
jerome-washington-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png

OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

malcolm-bunche-2014-ucla-bruins-senior-day-sga_small.png
rashad-butler-2006-sp-authentic-rc_small.png
vernon-carey-2004-upper-deck-rc_small.png
trevor-darling-2014-topps-under-armour-all-american-bowl-player-issue_small.png
ereck-flowers-2015-panini-contenders-draft-season-ticket-auto_small.png
orlando-franklin-2011-upper-deck-au_small.png
sherko-haji-rasouli-2009-extreme-sports-cfl-9_small.png
dennis-harrah-1986-topps-84_small.png
kelvin-harris-1992-nfl-game-day-rc_small.png
seantrel-henderson-2010-razor-army-all-american-bowl_small.png
mike-hudock-1960-fleer-23-rc_small.png
claude-jones-1992-gridiron-rc_small.png
brandon-linder-2010-razor-all-american-bowl-gold-tour-autograph_small.png
joe-mcgrath-2007-extreme-sports-cfl-67_small.png
bryant-mckinnie-2002-press-pass-je-old-school-rc_small.png
chris-myers-2013-panini-national-treasures-pro-bowl-materials-prime_small.png
jim-otto-2012-press-pass-legends-hall-of-fame-red-red-ink_small.png
lex-luger-1998-topps-wcw-nwo-retail-sticker_small.png
greg-rakoczy-1991-pacific-89_small.png
leon-searcy-1992-courtside-draft-pix-au_small.png
jim-simon-1969-topps-184-rc_small.png
ian-sinclair-1991-jogo-cfl-167_small.png
mike-sullivan-1991-wild-card-rc_small.png
kipp-vickers-1997-pacific-philadelphia-copper_small.png
brandon-washington-2012-upper-deck-rc_small.png
eric-winston-2006-press-pass-bronze-au_small.png
yacub-abdul-matin-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
rudy-barber-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
martin-bibla-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
kerlin-blaise-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
freeman-brown-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
jason-budroni-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
carlos-callejas-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
mario-cristobal-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
pat-del-vecchio-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
tyler-gauthier-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
joaquin-gonzalez-2000-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
tirrell-greene-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
robert-hall-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
darren-handy-1990-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
j-ina-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
jahair-jones-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
kc-jones-1995-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
nick-linder-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
brendan-loftus-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
zev-lumelski-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
hayden-mahoney-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
kc-mcdermott-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
richard-mercier-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
bar-milo-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
ricky-perry-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
eric-schnupp-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png
tyree-st-louis-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
mike-wehner-1997-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
ty-wise-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade_small.png

DEFENSIVE LINEMEN

baraka-atkins-2007-sp-authentic-rc_small.png
allen-bailey-2011-upper-deck-ultimate-signatures_small.png
mike-barnes-1976-topps-53-rc_small.png
michael-boireau-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
willie-broughton-1990-topps-496_small.png
jerome-brown-1988-topps-rc_small.png
kareem-brown-2007-senior-bowl_small.png
jim-burt-2004-topps-fan-favorites-37_small.png
mark-caesar-1993-classic-rc_small.png
calais-campbell-2008-press-pass-se-inscription-au_small.png
rubin-carter-1985-topps-236_small.png
anthony-chickillo-2015-leaf-draft-retail-gold-auto_small.png
shane-curry-1991-wild-card-50-stripe-rc_small.png
gary-dunn-1982-topps-209_small.png
eddie-edwards-1984-topps-40_small.png
kevin-***an-1990-topps-rc_small.png
marcus-forston-2012-leaf-young-stars-rc_small.png
denny-fortney-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
david-gilbert-2011-wisconsin-badgers_small.png
derrick-ham-2000-leaf-rookies-and-stars-nfle-prospect-rc_small.png
anthony-hamlet-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
orien-harris-2006-press-pass-bronze-inscription-never-give-up-au_small.png
bill-hawkins-1989-topps-traded-rc_small.png
ted-hendricks-2012-panini-national-treasures-century-materials_small.png
kenny-holmes-1997-skybox-impact-rave-rc_small.png
dwayne-johnson-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
jimmie-jones-1990-score-rc_small.png
william-joseph-2003-press-pass-je-rc_small.png
cortez-kennedy-1990-topps-rc_small.png
darren-krein-1994-signature-rookies-au_small.png
kenard-lang-1997-upper-deck-collectors-choice-rc_small.png
don-latimer-1983-topps-265_small.png
damione-lewis-2001-quantum-leaf-rc_small.png
jim-maler-1984-topps-461_small.png
russell-maryland-1991-wild-card-draft-1000-stripe-rc_small.png
jerome-mcdougle-2003-press-pass-bronze-autograph_small.png
al-quadin-muhammad-2013-leaf-army-all-american-bowl-black-autograph_small.png
bob-nelson-1990-topps-154_small.png
kendrick-norton-2015-topps-under-armour-all-america-game-sga_small.png
olsen-pierre-2015-leaf-draft-retail-autograph_small.png
willis-peguese-1993-bowman-187_small.png
micanor-regis-2012-sp-authentic-rc_small.png
patrick-riley-1995-classic-draft-rc_small.png
miguel-robede-2006-jogo-cfl-140_small.png
warren-sapp-2012-fleer-retro-1998-autographics_small.png
daniel-stubbs-1991-pro-set-platinum-26_small.png
bob-tatarek-1972-sunoco-stamps_small.png
santonio-thomas-2005-upper-deck-rookie-debut-saturday-swatches-limited_small.png
olivier-vernon-2012-panini-contenders-rookie-ticket-autograph_small.png
vince-wilfork-2004-upper-deck-foundations-signature-foundations_small.png
andrew-williams-2003-donruss-elite-status-rc_small.png
lester-williams-1983-topps-stickers-200_small.png
marvin-davis-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
trent-harri-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
calvin-heurtelou-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
quincy-hipps-2000-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
demetrius-jackson-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
courtel-jenkins-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
kenny-lopez-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
richard-mcintosh-jr-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
rusty-medearis-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
eric-miller-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
anthony-moten-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
scott-patchan-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
kevin-patrick-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
booker-pickett-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
baraka-short-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
matt-sweeney-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
chad-thomas-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
adrian-wilson-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
michael-wyche-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png

LINEBACKERS

spencer-adkings-2009-sp-authentic-gold-rc_small.png
jessie-armstead-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
micheal-barrow-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
jon-beason-2007-fleer-ultra-hobby-rc_small.png
james-bryant-pa-big-33_small.png
james-burgess-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
bernard-clark-1990-topps-rc_small.png
dan-conners-1970-topps-rc_small.png
walt-corey-1964-topps-95-rc_small.png
luis-cristobal-1991-pacific-rc_small.png
maurice-crum-1990-miami-hurricanes-team-issue_small.png
tavares-gooden-2008-topps-chrome-copper-refractor-rc_small.png
80x112xted-hendricks-2012-panini-national-treasures-century-materials_small.png.pagespeed.ic.J-81ly-6A3.jpg
raphael-kirby-2012-leaf-army-all-american-bowl-tour-autographs_small.png
ray-lewis-2010-upper-deck-national-sports-card-convention-promo_small.png
rohan-marley-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
colin-mccarthy-2011-upper-deck-au_small.png
darrell-mclover-2004-leaf-rookies-and-stars-longevity-rc_small.png
tyriq-mccord-2012-leaf-army-all-american-bowl-autograph_small.png
rocky-mcintosh-2006-playoff-absolute-memorabilia-rc_small.png
dan-morgan-2001-quantum-leaf-rc_small.png
winston-moss-1991-fleer-ultra-265-uer_small.png
denzel-perryman-2015-upper-deck-auto_small.png
basil-proctor-1992-wild-card-wlaf-54_small.png
darryl-sharpton-2010-sp-authentic-gold-rc_small.png
darrin-smith-1993-classic-four-sport-rc_small.png
sean-spence-2012-leaf-draft-retail-autograph_small.png
jonathan-vilma-2004-sp-game-used-edition-gold-rc_small.png
nate-webster-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
ed-weisacosky-1970-topps-rc_small.png
dj-williams-2004-press-pass-bronze-au_small.png
leon-williams-2006-leaf-rookies-and-stars-rc_small.png
robert-bass-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
chris-campbell-2000-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
tony-coley-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
corwin-francis-1994-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
jamie-gordinier-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
james-king-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
rod-mack-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
terry-mccray-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
darrion-owens-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
charles-perry-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
twan-russell-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
michael-smith-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
mike-smith-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
juwon-young-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png

DEFENSIVE BACKS

latwan-anderson-2010-razor-army-all-american-bowl-13_small.png
mike-archer-1990-collegiate-collection-lsu-12_small.png
robert-bailey-1991-wild-card-draft-50-stripe-rc_small.png
tom-beier-1970-topps-rc_small.png
bennie-blades-1991-score-select-152_small.png
hurlie-brown-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png
phillip-buchanon-2002-press-pass-je-silver-autograph_small.png
artie-burns-2013-topps-under-armour-all-america-bowl_small.png
deon-bush-2012-leaf-army-all-american-bowl-tour-autographs-red-ink_small.png
darrell-fullington-1990-fleer-update-93_small.png
ladarius-gunter-2015-reeses-senior-bowl-sga_small.png
brandon-harris-2011-playoff-contenders-au_small.png
devin-hester-2006-press-pass-bronze-autograph-no-number_small.png
tracy-howard-2012-leaf-army-all-american-retail-25_small.png
kelly-jennings-2006-spx-rookie-jersey-autograph_small.png
jaquan-johnson-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
ray-lewis-iii-2009-razor-army-all-american-bowl-42_small.png
ronnie-lippett-1991-pro-set-platinum-142_small.png
earl-little-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
tremain-mack-1997-press-pass-red-zone-rc_small.png
fred-marion-1991-score-69_small.png
marcus-maxey-2006-playoff-contenders-rookie-ticket-autograph_small.png
bubba-mcdowell-1990-score-151_small.png
brandon-mcgee-2013-upper-deck-star-rookie-sp-au_small.png
ryan-mcneil-1993-classic-rc_small.png
brandon-meriweather-2007-threads-college-gridiron-kings-prime-jsy_small.png
leonard-myers-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
burgess-owens-1974-topps-175-rc_small.png
kenny-phillips-2008-playoff-absolute-memorabilia-college-materials_small.png
ed-reed-2002-donruss-elite-rc_small.png
antrel-rolle-2005-sweet-spot-variant-50-au_small.png
mike-rumph-2002-playoff-prestige-national-convention-promo-rc_small.png
sam-shields-2010-bowman-sterling-refractor-rc_small.png
roland-smith-1991-wild-card-rc_small.png
duane-starks-1998-pinnacle-au_small.png
john-swain-1984-topps-297_small.png
sean-taylor-2006-donruss-classics-saturday-stars-jsy_small.png
vaughn-telemaque-2013-topps-nflpa-collegiate-bowl-autograph-inscription-da-u_small.png
john-turner-1984-topps-298_small.png
http://cardmagnet.info/miami-hurricanes-football-cards/demarcus-van-****/-%20thumbs/demarcus-van-****-2011-senior-bowl_small.png
darryl-williams-1992-courtside-draft-pix-au_small.png
al-blades-2000-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
delvin-brown-1999-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-sga_small.png
marcus-carey-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
marques-gayot-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
casey-greer-1992-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee_small.png
jack-hallmon-1996-miami-hurricanes-gatorade-team-issued_small.png
terris-harris-1993-miami-hurricanes-bumble-bee-sga_small.png
terrance-henley-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
kiy-hester-2014-miami-hurricanes-national-signing-day-sga_small.png
michael-jackson-2015-miami-hurricanes-nationa-signing-day_small.png
herbert-james-1991-miami-hurricanes-bounty_small.png