Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jerseys from China

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
Has anyone purchased jerseys from any of the websites in China? Any good ones or ones to avoid? I know these jersey's aren't authentic but I don't care. I'm just looking for a cheap jersey I can wear once or twice to a game.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I've used Tarajersey before (formerly Jersey101), but it currently says the site is under maintenance. Quality seemed pretty decent for the price.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you are looking to wear them, you can't tell the difference from afar, or if they are quality, even up close (unless you know what you are looking for).

I would personally never buy them, but that's my own OCD issue. If I were you, go for it.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Y4NK335 said:
I've used Tarajersey before (formerly Jersey101), but it currently says the site is under maintenance. Quality seemed pretty decent for the price.

I've used them before too for my DeSean Jackson green throwback. It looks completly legit so who knows. I always thought the jerseys from there were authentic but they did not pass inspection to be sold in retail stores.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I think the Jersey101/Tara jersey company is called What Jersey, now. I got an email from them a couple of weeks ago, but it's been deleted from my trash so I cannot confirm that.

I bought a Jerod Mayo throwback Pats jersey, and it's great. I bought a Reggie Lewis Celtics jersey, and it's OK.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
dont use salejersey.com or salesjersey or gosalesjersey or whatever their name is this week. total ripoff

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Pastretta said:
Y4NK335 said:

I've used them before too for my DeSean Jackson green throwback. It looks completly legit so who knows. I always thought the jerseys from there were authentic but they did not pass inspection to be sold in retail stores.
lol

minis.jpg

if you live in chicago, or any big city, some card shops carry them, or ask your lcs for tips

across from wrigley, in the parking lot of a small store on the west side, just north of the mcdonalds, they had a very big tent sale last year, it was up all season, i have not been back up yet this year, but they said they will be back, they had a bunch of cheap jerseys real cheap, they did sell fast but they did order more, all kinds of teams and players

if you are only going to buy one or two jerseys from china, they will charge you extra, plus the shipping from china will be high

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I got a very nice, very legit looking Mitchell & Ness Singletary jersey that is about 3 sizes smaller than what I ordered and what it says on the tag... ::facepalm::

G

cubfan131 said:
Has anyone purchased jerseys from any of the websites in China? Any good ones or ones to avoid? I know these jersey's aren't authentic but I don't care. I'm just looking for a cheap jersey I can wear once or twice to a game.
this website you can buy the jerseys you need!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I go down to the flea market and I got a guy down there that can get me jerseys for $50. He gives me the option of getting any player for a little more. I bought my Jared Allen jersey there and everybody asks me dude how much did you pay for that. Uhhhhhhh it is the actual on feild jersey so it was like 300. They buy it so it must look pretty close, worst part is the slightly orange tint of the coller lol.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
I go down to the flea market and I got a guy down there that can get me jerseys for $50. He gives me the option of getting any player for a little more. I bought my Jared Allen jersey there and everybody asks me dude how much did you pay for that. Uhhhhhhh it is the actual on feild jersey so it was like 300. They buy it so it must look pretty close, worst part is the slightly orange tint of the coller lol.
He probably just buys from these sites. They look completely legit for the most part and are $38

Members online

Latest posts