Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Van Horn Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
i've been posting some of my Piazza stuff in the baseball section, but my TRUE collecting heart belongs to this KVH collection. Really happy with where it is at in a little over 2 years, I have amassed a collection that I couldn't even dream of as a kid. All started with this, probably still my favorite and what I consider his most under appreciated RC card.

kv1.jpg

check out my site below for the rest of the collection. i'll also be adding images of new stuff as it comes in and post some of my favorites along the way. feel free to add some of your own KVH cards and as always, PM me if you have high-end KVH. always looking to add HIGH END stuff i don't have.

http://hairyharoldhenderson.wix.com/vanhorn44

Last edited:

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
pm sent thanks jea!

here's a pretty impressive pickup that came in today, team finest gold refractor #/25. was not expecting to get this card for a while if ever, but saw it during a late night search over the weekend and was more than happy to hit the BIN.

SCAN0039.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts