Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last Night was one of my Favorite Nights of Basketball in my Life!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Lifelong Lakers Fan (since '75) and huge Kobe fan. I am one of those people that tries to argue that Kobe is better than Jordan, that's how big of a fan I am. I am loving Seth Curry and what the Warriors are doing, so they have been fun to watch, too. I was switching between both games early on, and was cringing with each Kobe miss, then we were whooping and hollering when Curry hit those three 3s in less than a minute. Then Kobe went on a mini-streak, and we were whooping and hollering again. After I was comfortable that the Warriors would win (2nd quarter), I left it on the Lakers game and literally did not move until after midnight (pacific time), just soaking it all in. I am in total shock, disbelief and awe of what Kobe did. Just an amazing night all around for me as a fan. I am emotional to think that I am not "in love" with anyone on the Lakers now, but I do remember a little break between Magic (1st retirement) and Kobe, so I am hoping they pick someone up that will carry me for the next 15-20 years!

Plus, the Mariners win on a walk-off HR in the 10th earlier in the day, it was really a special sports day for me.

Members online

Latest posts