Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last night was special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
For those who don’t know, I’m big time on the Julio Rodriguez hype train. I’m convinced he’s a future MLB stud. He’s been here only a few weeks but he’s been all the buzz. Last night was a jersey auction and my wife told me to go for it and luckily it was below my budget!
IMG_2922.JPG
IMG_2920.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thanks everyone! I’m sold on this kid being a superstar but he’s also the first player my daughter instantly recognizes on the field, at bat and she’s always stops to watch his at bats. Even my wife has said she can tell he’s better than any player she’s ever seen. These past few weeks watching him has been very exciting

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Thanks everyone! I’m sold on this kid being a superstar but he’s also the first player my daughter instantly recognizes on the field, at bat and she’s always stops to watch his at bats. Even my wife has said she can tell he’s better than any player she’s ever seen. These past few weeks watching him has been very exciting

Indeed! Saw him steal home from second base here in Lakewood. The kid got an excellent jump, the ball trickled past the catcher and he never hesitated. You can tell the kid has fun playing the game and he's a born leader out there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Indeed! Saw him steal home from second base here in Lakewood. The kid got an excellent jump, the ball trickled past the catcher and he never hesitated. You can tell the kid has fun playing the game and he's a born leader out there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

This is so true and won’t show up in stats but he’s always smiling, having fun and definitely a leader. His speed is definitely underrated

Members online

No members online now.