Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lightning Strikes Twice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
A few weeks ago I posted pictures of a 1931 Washington Senators ball that I picked up at a local estate sale. Well, 5 days later I picked this one up about five miles from the first. 1966 Pirates team ball w/ Clemente. And yes, some kid wrote Michael Jackson on the sweet spot..... :lol:

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Wow, that is an amazing find, but the michael jackson on it will definitely effect the value. Still an awesome piece, and should bring in some decent coin if you decide to sell

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Yes, of course, it will affect the value, but I paid $22.50 for it (plus $150 for authentication) so I think I'm ok. :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Jastermereel said:
Yes, of course, it will affect the value, but I paid $22.50 for it (plus $150 for authentication) so I think I'm ok. :lol:

Yea for sure. The Clemente is a little faded, but as beautiful as his signature was intended to be. I need to find me some estate sales. Been a while since I went picking

Members online