Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a couple 1997 Score Griffey cards. Pics attached.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
I am looking to finish off the Griffey run from 1997 score and these are the last two of the base variants I need (I think, there are so many). If you have these, or know where they are, please let me know. Thanks!Griffey 97 Score CL AP.jpgGriffey 97 Score RC CL.jpg

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
just down to those 2?

No, I also need the premier version for card 156 - which seems like a tough task. I reread my original line and was referring to that card. I need a couple more inserts that I most likely won't ever see. You've got two of them...Stand and Deliver gold/silver and gold/red.

j-rad

Mar 11, 2020
I thought a I saw an old listing that had the waves going left; I didn't want to believe there was yet another card to find. I only have the waves going right...

I didn’t know two existed either. Anyone have Mo Vaughn sitting around? :)

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Thanks, too much though. Was able to find one the other day for $17 on Mercari so I picked it up!

Nice. It always came up in my Jeff Frye searches and it has bounced around from $20 to $100. The longer I'm on eBay the less I understand how some sellers think.

Members online

Latest posts