Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for ONE (1) Fantasy Football player to join FCB’s free league!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I barely won this week, by 2 points, but I am scared to continue going forward with Russell Wilson. I drafted this guy in a couple leagues, thinking he was going to light it up... nope... do I go forward with Tua? Or keep hoping Russell will cook! I hate/love fantasy sports.

On a lighter note, I am in the Championships in my fantasy baseball league, lol.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
What kind of trade is that? Cook & Pitts for Waller & Williams who is a backup? Waller hasn’t been relevant in how long? Cook is a top 6 pick…I’ll just leave this here
On surface it does look shady, but numbers wise, its a fair trade right now. Williams could still be #1 when Swift returns, Cook could probably be injured soon...

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I was bored and offered a trade. Pitts and Cook are down this season so far, other guys are hot so I wanted to cash in if I could. Better days have to be ahead for Pitts..... right?!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
We have only completed one month into the season. Totally lopsided. Are other owners paying attention????
I saw it. If we were playing for money, maybe I would have looked closer, but it takes two to make a trade so my assumption is they were both happy with it.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I am trying to pay attention but I keep rolling Russell Wilson out there..... after last nights game.... I need to pivot. And Waller has been a huge disappointment this year. I am hoping the long game of having Cook outweighs the short term (imo) value of having Williams as my RB2 when Swift returns. And eventually Pitts HAS to catch something...

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
And with that Pitts is ruled out but I can pivot to Higbee. Looks like I need to find a new streaming/starting QB though. I can't believe in 2022, I am looking to start Wentz, Dalton or Rush going forward over Wilson. Anyone looking to trade their backup QB?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
And with that Pitts is ruled out but I can pivot to Higbee. Looks like I need to find a new streaming/starting QB though. I can't believe in 2022, I am looking to start Wentz, Dalton or Rush going forward over Wilson. Anyone looking to trade their backup QB?

I checked the site and Drew Brees seems to be available, too bad he seems to be so busy filming gambling commercials.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I was 4-0 and rolling, and everyone on my team seemed to take the same week off! I got crushed. (Even if my team performed normally, I doubt I would have won, though!)
@Letch77 Nice Week!!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I was 4-0 and rolling, and everyone on my team seemed to take the same week off! I got crushed. (Even if my team performed normally, I doubt I would have won, though!)
@Letch77 Nice Week!!
It's been a weird season...seems like there are only a handful of players that are reliable week to week.