Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March NC

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Welcome to another installment of the vaunted FCB Night Crew thread! I tried to think of a clever opening gambit, but all I could come up with was this. But if you haven't seen it already...it's pretty damn good.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I would like to see that movie remade with the voices of Tom Green, Andy Dick, Tim Curry, and Rob Schneider. It might be an atrocity to god but it would be so bizarre I'd love it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
btw, shout out to Mitch Haniger-Porclain for playing a baseball game today. This is probably his first time out there in 1.5-2+ years after busting a nut in the batters box. :whistle: He was a fun one to watch back in the day, a lot has changed since hes been out there but lets see if he can become a 5+ WAR player again.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hey hey hey, I got a coupon book from Costco today and what do you know, the @banjar laptop was on it! a version for only 450, I might go for it at that discount.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Don't let me get close to it. I just destroyed my old printer copier scanner. :oops: The scanner kept saying there's a paper jam. The re wasn't any freakin paper in the machine. I tor the whole thing to pieces and threw it in the trash. I did hook a new one up. An Epson V550.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Don't let me get close to it. I just destroyed my old printer copier scanner. :oops: The scanner kept saying there's a paper jam. The re wasn't any freakin paper in the machine. I tor the whole thing to pieces and threw it in the trash. I did hook a new one up. An Epson V550.

Was it as good of a rageout as the time Tourettes Guy broke everything in his house going after the bird?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Shout out to the legendary @Philip J. Fry who has been spotted in these parts lately. Shall he make a guest appearence to our quaint establishment?

I'm alive, just haven't been as active as I was 10 years ago! Slowly getting back into collecting again, especially since my oldest son is now 10 and likes to collect.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm alive, just haven't been as active as I was 10 years ago! Slowly getting back into collecting again, especially since my oldest son is now 10 and likes to collect.

10 years old? wow, time flies. I guess this site is 13 years old by now but the start seems 7 or so years ago.

Any cool Crusades or other inserts since you've hopped back in?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
No new Crusades sadly but I did pick up a nice card for the PC. Just waiting on COMC to decide to ship it between now and the end of the world.

Mariano-Rivera.jpg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
I just got a recorded phone call for officer Brown at the social security office. It said that my social security has been temporally suspended. To talk to office Brown press 1. Someone with a foreign accent answered of course. I wasn't nice.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No new Crusades sadly but I did pick up a nice card for the PC. Just waiting on COMC to decide to ship it between now and the end of the world.

View attachment 121590

Very nice card!! I looked in the Hastradamus crystal ball and it will be arriving....

b94.jpg

....5 seconds before the world ends. So yes, COMC will ship between now and the end of the world. :LOL:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just got a recorded phone call for officer Brown at the social security office. It said that my social security has been temporally suspended. To talk to office Brown press 1. Someone with a foreign accent answered of course. I wasn't nice.

Officer Brown. Last name Brown, first name Very.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Shocking headline there, I thought it was fake news at first. Those 2 have been around forever and have a lot of brand recognition. wow!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Here's to a speedy recovery for Aaron Boone!

51M%2BxFyLmGL._AC_.jpg

Not sure why he's always holding that jizzrag, but I hear baseball superstitions run deep.:whistle:

Staff online

Latest posts