Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

shanks25

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
3,327
3
Checking in!!!!

In spite of my collection that cannot measure up to Onion's, Big Mac's, and others..........I'd be honored to be a member of this thread............
 

shanks25

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
3,327
3
Big Mac McGwire said:
shanks25 said:
Checking in!!!!

In spite of my collection that cannot measure up to Onion's, Big Mac's, and others..........I'd be honored to be a member of this thread............


you were already in when the idea was thought of. We need a Outdoor's Men in the group. You are the John Rambo of FCB!

John Rambo!! You freakin kill me!!!

I gues it's better than being the "Mick Dundee" of the FCB......
 
shanks25 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
shanks25 said:
Checking in!!!!

In spite of my collection that cannot measure up to Onion's, Big Mac's, and others..........I'd be honored to be a member of this thread............


you were already in when the idea was thought of. We need a Outdoor's Men in the group. You are the John Rambo of FCB!

John Rambo!! You freakin kill me!!!

I gues it's better than being the "Mick Dundee" of the FCB......

hahahaa well if you watch the show "Lost" you really are the John Locke of the group.
 

ThoseBackPages

New member
Aug 7, 2008
32,986
0
New York
shanks25 said:
Wait wait.............is TBP a closet Mac fan????

ive been a fan of his since 1987.

i have this as well:
McGwire1987DonrussPSA9.jpg

thats the extent of my BigMac collection though.
Remember, i collect FineNine and True Gem Mint MLB (non-pitcher) Rookie Cards. :)
 
ill post my mailday from today once again to follow up to TBP's !

mc.jpg

Copyofray.jpg

95.jpg
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
11
Now we're talkin sexy threads.

shanks, your GU collection is looking really awesome man!
 

shanks25

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
3,327
3
onionring9 said:
Now we're talkin sexy threads.

shanks, your GU collection is looking really awesome man!

I still have a way to go to catch up with you, Joe, but it's coming along pretty nicely....
 

shanks25

Active member
Aug 7, 2008
3,327
3
Greg Cleveland said:
I'll probably hold down the oddball/insignificant part of this thread, since I don't have any GU, autos, or numbered to whatever cards (well, a couple of numbered cards, but I'll save them for later.) so I'll start with a classic...

mac2.jpg


Nice Milkbone!!!!

I still need to pick up that card.....
 

onionring9

Active member
Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
3,489
11
Did you guys see this on over on the 90's thread? This guy was one of those "what the hell is this thing, I've never seen it cards". Supposedly one of the harder cards to find. Ended up getting it for 10.50!

w_1998--sportzcubz.jpg
 

Members online

Top