Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Meet Kevin Burge AKA ShoelessJoe at The National, booth 2241

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
cgilmo said:
crosby87 said:
Who exactly is this burge guy. I see you guys said he was a fake patch maker. How do you know, and why/how would he do that?

hes a full time card dealer who often has questionable cards for sale
I would never buy expensive patches or buybacks after reading about these things. Although I have a feeling if a lot of people posted their collections people would question parts of it's authenticity even when are straight pulled.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Burge was set up very close to me at the ECN. IT seemed like he had alot of cool stuff (all psa authenticated in person autographed cards incased). The stuff he had i liked, and he had some good players. I told his sidekick who was manning the table that i'd probably be back. But thank god that Joe, (Jcmint) found me and warned me that thats who it was. Thanks joe!
avery

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
thegreathambino said:
Burge was set up very close to me at the ECN. IT seemed like he had alot of cool stuff (all psa authenticated in person autographed cards incased). The stuff he had i liked, and he had some good players. I told his sidekick who was manning the table that i'd probably be back. But thank god that Joe, (Jcmint) found me and warned me that thats who it was. Thanks joe!
avery

Many of those PSA Autos are questionable as well.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
gregbara said:
thegreathambino said:
avery

Many of those PSA Autos are questionable as well.
oh really?? yea i didn't know that, whenever i have my in person autos authenticated/slabbed, i always go through JSA

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
i think i'll friend him on facebook, then write on his wall " I heard you trim cards, and fake autographs, oh and also make fake patches"

Members online