Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Millennials are moving to the suburbs around Boston ! Run

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Are these the male freaks with a man bun or what ever you call it ? Just so I know when I see one ?

https://www.boston25news.com/news/m...208DUthIYWcZBHzFsx6Y_bNJAVR0l-jdOXLSsTdpOZuMc

Hipster Contemporary subculture
Description
The hipster subculture is stereotypically composed of young, white adults who reside primarily in gentrified neighborhoods. It is broadly associated with indie and alternative music. Hipsters also frequently flaunt a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility, wearing vintage and thrift store-bought clothing.

"reside primarily in gentrified neighborhoods". Let go scare the old people.

Average house cost in Arlington Mass $795,000. Rental $3000.00
Malden Mass $550,000 Rental $1600.00 near Arlington north of Boston
Quincy Mass $478,000 Rental $2100.00 south of Boston
"reside primarily in gentrified neighborhoods". Let go scare the old people.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
They are coming for you!

2oag3e.jpg

Oh my, the reports are they have you surrounded! :eek:

Hopefully you fled town since your last post....

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, the middle of nowhere might be a good spot for you to move to... the SJW/Hipster types are uncommon in rural areas.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Oh good. You guys are make the don't move to live for me ! Thanks ;) If there's anyone else that we should add to the list. That will be great to.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'm hearing you Dave. There's no love lost with me for hipsters. I don't outright hate them, I just can't stand being around them and their BS affected lifestyles. They're indistinguishable from each other.

There's a bar up the street from me where every single person inside looks and acts like the exact same person. I just don't go in there anymore.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
people are leaving Charlotte and rent EVERYWHERE else is going HIGHER . Asheville is hippie town , Boone -rich from Florida , We are getting Chicago people regular add a few NY . I'm 50 miles from anything - beach five hours .

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I was going to post a rant on this thread, but somehow I ended up venting about hipsters on the night crew thread. I know everyone's dying to read my manifesto so go over and get freaky on the NC :)

And:

Hipsters = Hellspawn

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Boston
Most of the hipsters look down on everyone else and whine when they don't get what they want. I think it's too late to kill them now.

Latest posts