Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minor League Performances Official Daily Thread - 4/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Is there a good site to go to get live MILB stats on an IPAD? MILB.com won't let me check gameday stats.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
He keeps that up, they'll have no choice but to move him up sooner than later.

I know, but I'll be going on vacation in June and we are going through Cedar Rapids to catch a game. I was really hoping to watch him play lol

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Will Baseball America start using the top 10 MILB players of the week this week? Not sure if it starts this week or next week?

If you mean the Prospect Hot Sheet, yes, the first one will go up on Friday, according to JJ Cooper.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
I know, but I'll be going on vacation in June and we are going through Cedar Rapids to catch a game. I was really hoping to watch him play lol

I had a feeling that was what you were implying by saying you were going to be there in June. Hopefully he is still around for you to see him play. He is playing lights out that is for sure!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i would put up Scott Van Slyke - 2nd homer in 3 days and 10 RBI in those three days.

my fav of the day is Tucson 14, Colorado Springs 3 - shortened to 5 innings due to WIND. I can imagine how hillarious that must have looked with the wind blowing and players acting as if it was a little league game due to the
effects of the wind. I'll have to go watch the game in the milb.tv archives as I've only read game reports and box scores so far.

Members online