Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Early morning Yankees news:
Rachel Balkovec will manage the low-A team for the New York Yankees this season, making her the first female skipper in affiliated professional baseball, according to a report by The Athletic.

Balkovec, who joined the Yankees as a minor league hitting coach in November 2019, will lead the minor league Tampa Tarpons, according to The Athletic.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Second of three days off for me.

Tried local mall show yesterday. But was kinda late getting there and most of it was packed up…

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Back to our car care center for the week. They don't really need me there, but they think they do. Which is fine, since it's a different division, so they are paying my hours worked from their budget, saving my division a little money. I'm basically a warm body for them, but I guess they think it's helpful lol. Worked a deal to go to my actual office until 10 this week, then go work the car care center for 6 hours a day

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Second of three days off for me.

Tried local mall show yesterday. But was kinda late getting there and most of it was packed up…
I'll claim to be tax man so since you HAD money to spend I will take all funds that we have deemed not for you to spend .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! So confused over all this COVID stuff. Feeling better, not 100% yet. Still tested positive with an at home test. Going to the county tomorrow afternoon for a test. I'm still quarantining. Don't know if I need a negative before I can go back out in public.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Headed out soon to watch the Title game with my cousin. He’s a BIG Dawg fan, I just bet on them. His mom went to GA and even tutored Hershel Walker for a bit…

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Figured I’d ask here instead of starting another thread….anyone know the thickness of the Topps gold framed cards? The Museum, Definitive, Gold Label etc stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts