Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good morning. Close to 3 inches of snow here. In these parts, that's an event. Very windy. Time for a pot of chili. 😋

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Staying home with the kids today since daycare is closed. Supposed to be 57 out today. Definitely a lot better than the below zero stuff we had a couple of weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
6 inches plus snow / some sleet ONE car has passed house . Two older than I across street --hope EMS doesn't get a call -one on life support . HAD doctor appointment --NO WAY--besides many worst than Me ------i tell office work them in first ---- two of these are my doctors now

Attachments

• 04-17-2016 07;33;29AM.jpg
    04-17-2016 07;33;29AM.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 9

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Are the weather people ever close to being accurate ? The Boston news stations were all talking that Boston was going to get a "bomb cyclone snows storm. Boston got rain, The rest of the state got a few inches. Years ago the snow storms would start off the coast of Maine and bury us. These days, the snow would come across the great lakes and dump snow.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Are the weather people ever close to being accurate ? The Boston news stations were all talking that Boston was going to get a "bomb cyclone snows storm. Boston got rain, The rest of the state got a few inches. Years ago the snow storms would start off the coast of Maine and bury us. These days, the snow would come across the great lakes and dump snow.
they dont make weatherman like the use to.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Three (ish) hours then another day off. I could get used to this whole "being able to take days off" thing! LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts