Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Busy weekend visiting MIL in Frederick and son in Baltimore. Have a lot of cards to sort, as some blasters arrived from Target (Bowman baseball, Bowman University football and Stars and Stripes baseball)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Buddy called me up yesterday to go down to the softball fields. I haven't played softball in probably 5-6 years. I'm feeling it today lol. It did make me miss playing a little bit, but they take men's league a little too serious for beer league softball these days

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, I survived a 4 year olds birthday party this weekend, I almost didn't get out alive.
In the post game for the Sox/Rangers game on NESN yesterday they talked about cards a little bit. I think it was Matt Strahm that was doing like live breaks before a game in each stadium, think he said he was posting to you tube but I haven't looked for it yet, it was neat.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning everyone, I survived a 4 year olds birthday party this weekend, I almost didn't get out alive.
In the post game for the Sox/Rangers game on NESN yesterday they talked about cards a little bit. I think it was Matt Strahm that was doing like live breaks before a game in each stadium, think he said he was posting to you tube but I haven't looked for it yet, it was neat.
Strahm has been active on Twitter the last couple of years and I think that's where the idea got started to do stadium breaks. I don't really watch any breaks though. Even ones I've joined, I rarely watch them

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Two year (a couple weeks early) Cardiologist follow up after heart attack. I think they are planning a stress test. I feel good, so hopefully they like what they see. I know they will say lose weight. I agree.

Picked up a couple boxes of Stars & Stripes at the card show. Did pretty good. I need to post the hits and what I got in the last player break I was in.

Going to stop by the LCS. I think today is the last day before new owner takes over. First thing he's doing is moving to a bigger location.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Two year (a couple weeks early) Cardiologist follow up after heart attack. I think they are planning a stress test. I feel good, so hopefully they like what they see. I know they will say lose weight. I agree.

Picked up a couple boxes of Stars & Stripes at the card show. Did pretty good. I need to post the hits and what I got in the last player break I was in.

Going to stop by the LCS. I think today is the last day before new owner takes over. First thing he's doing is moving to a bigger location.
when you do your stess test, ask him for the chemical one, no running involved. i had both kinds, the chemical one is easier. good luck.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Up my bid on that "dream card" to $450. Still no luck. Oh well, not surprising since the last one went for $600 but the one before that, in 2019, went for "just" $260...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Everything checked out where they wanted except my weight. They decided to push my stress test back 6 months. I have to get my blood drawn for tests this week.

@joey12508 Last time they did the chemical stress test. That freaked me out! If I can lose the weight this Summer I think I'll be able to do either one.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Failed my stress test ----so AORTA needs to be worked on end of month ----TOLD i should be short winded told them i walk around outside baseball stadium twice some days --not winded .During game i walk around alot . Told doctor at 70 only running i do is to bathroom

Members online