Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. The carnival is finally gone from town. Bennett had a blast on Saturday night. Hard to complain with $25 unlimited ride wristbands that are good for 4 hours lol. And we came home with 2 goldfish lol. Be curious to see how long they last. Gonna be a miserable day today. High of 105 (was already 75 at 7:30 on my way to work). And the next 10 days are mid 90's or so.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Two packages waiting for me at home. One should get me close to, if not finish, a really nice set, '21-22 Orange Prizm Basketball Draft Picks parallel set...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all! Hot & humid here also. Triple ugh. Should hit 100 for the first time since 1998. Probably multiple times.

Glad I got in to some Stars & Stripes breaks. Picked a correct player. Royals first round draft pick: Gavin Cross!

View attachment 340180
Cross is a Virginia Tech Hokie...Got him at Pulaski last year and went up to JMU to see him and get a couple of autographs this year. Very nice to talk to. Dunhurst I also got in person at Pulaski last year! Great to see people I've had a chance to meet make it big!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Cross is a Virginia Tech Hokie...Got him at Pulaski last year and went up to JMU to see him and get a couple of autographs this year. Very nice to talk to. Dunhurst I also got in person at Pulaski last year! Great to see people I've had a chance to meet make it big!!!
And hopefully make it even bigger!
That sounds weird. Oh well, you all know what I mean.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online