Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Worked on the basement for the first time in a long time yesterday. Didn't have a whole lot of time, but got 3 cabinets mounted to the wall. One more to mount to the wall, then I'll be doing some drywall work to get the 5th one to fit. Drywall bowed out at the bottom, just enough to make it so the cabinets won't fit as intended. Also got 20 packs made up for Jayme to take to school for her prize box. She told me that she has a few students check everyday to see if there are any in there lol

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
After the transmission on my van with 116,800 miles went over the weekend. I was looking at the Carmax website for a 2021 Toyota Highland LE with 22,000 miles on it. I went to a local Toyota dealership and bought a brand new 2022 for the same price today.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
After the transmission on my van with 116,800 miles went over the weekend. I was looking at the Carmax website for a 2021 Toyota Highland LE with 22,000 miles on it. I went to a local Toyota dealership and bought a brand new 2022 for the same price today.
Nice!

If they didn’t tell you, Two years free maint and roadside. And most, any HL above L trim, can start car from your phone.

With these crazy used car prices, If you bought your car within last 3 years, most will give you the same value for it.

My buddy just sold his ‘20 Supra for $20K more than he paid for it new…😳

PM Me if you have any questions, concerns, etc. about the car.

Congrats! Smoothest car we make…

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
They told me about the free service and road service. Thanks. They did give me $500.00 for my van with a seized transmission. Which is fine with me. I don't have to deal with that. I'm happy with it all. I'll pick it up Wednesday. :)

Members online