Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MONDAY MORNING THREAD 8/3**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Gonna be a long, boring week at work again. About 3 weeks form the possibility of harvest starting. I do have Wednesday off though as Jayme has to go to a meeting for school and Bennett's daycare is closed this week as the lady judges animals for the county fair this week

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! The Royals suck! 3-7 record. They either have a good hitting, starting or relief pitching day. Rarely more than one in a game. Sometimes none. They are being aggressive with the prospects. Starting the FA clock on Singer & Bubic already.

According to Baseball Reference there have been 70 players make their MLB debut this year. That seems like a lot considering that teams have played no more than 10 games so far in 2020. There were 261 debuts in all of 2019, 247 in 2018 & 262 in 2017.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That’s so Midwest, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Haha, I never did anything for the county fair growing up. Nowadays I go and enjoy the food vendors and that's about it. I did go watch the demolition derby since my sister's boyfriend was in it last year. will probably try and get Bennett up there for that this year as well

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
back from shuttle ----- oldest HS football practice -leave home 10:30 pick him up 12:15 then take further away = almost three hour trip . Expecting a 20+ pound flat rate box to be shipped out to two other collectors with what i add - shipping out about 3000 ASTROS out of 12,000 i have

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning all! The Royals suck! 3-7 record. They either have a good hitting, starting or relief pitching day. Rarely more than one in a game. Sometimes none. They are being aggressive with the prospects. Starting the FA clock on Singer & Bubic already.

According to Baseball Reference there have been 70 players make their MLB debut this year. That seems like a lot considering that teams have played no more than 10 games so far in 2020. There were 261 debuts in all of 2019, 247 in 2018 & 262 in 2017.
With no minor leagues, and expanded rosters, I think a lot of young guys are getting a shot that they otherwise wouldn’t have.

Also, good morning. Feels like it’s going to be a busy week.

Members online

Latest posts