Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
back from hospital workout --BP great --now refill meds added one but took out one - refill coffee and sort last flat rate i got in . Rained out past weekend ,only four nights left.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Wasn't ready to get back to work today. Got a call over the weekend that my grandpa (mom's dad) passed away Saturday. He was just diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks ago and was supposed to start treatment this week. Not sure when the funeral will be as my mom's stepmom just tested positive for Covid this morning. Either way, looks like I'll miss 3 days of work. It's a 10.5-11 hour drive back to Iowa where they are. Actually, about 20 minutes from the Field of Dreams site. Was kinda excited thinking we were gonna be there Thursday, and the Field of Dreams game is Thursday night

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all!

Sorry for your loss @clarkzac

Today was colonoscopy day! The doctor said I needed someone with me for eight hours afterwards. My mom was here for almost exactly eight hours! I told her she could leave after one but no, she had to stay for eight. The prep sucks! Luckily I don't remember the rest.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Evening all!

Sorry for your loss @clarkzac

Today was colonoscopy day! The doctor said I needed someone with me for eight hours afterwards. My mom was here for almost exactly eight hours! I told her she could leave after one but no, she had to stay for eight. The prep sucks! Luckily I don't remember the rest.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I just had one in July. Two polyps. One with cancer. I had to have my wife drive me home

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
They always require that you have a ride home. The light sedation they give you, takes a while to wear off. I found if you mix that crap powder stuff with real cold spring water. It does go down a little better. I have colonoscopy every 3 years.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Luckily my family history for cancer of any kind is almost negligible. My doctor
was OK with me doing the ColoGuard in home test that you send off. The first
test 3 years ago was negative. Doing the second one next month.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
They always require that you have a ride home. The light sedation they give you, takes a while to wear off. I found if you mix that crap powder stuff with real cold spring water. It does go down a little better. I have colonoscopy every 3 years.
I mixed mine with Gatorade so it didn't taste bad.

Members online