Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UGH --driveshaft in G/kids FIRE TRUCK went out Saturday . Saw some great cars about one hour drive away .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Might have made the right decision to sign up to work late for harvest tonight as we had some rain last night so I doubt anybody will be harvesting today

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
What the what?! There’s an item on eBay, no bids, starting at $21, but with a best offer option. I offer at $15…they counter back at $22….am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
The way it's supposed to work.. they have a minimum bid at $21 which means they will not take anything less then $21.. so you are supposed to look at previous auction sales and make an offer based on that.. So if they sold for $40 or so, you offer $35..

It's a way for buyers to try and get a card without having to wait the whole time on auction..

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The way it's supposed to work.. they have a minimum bid at $21 which means they will not take anything less then $21.. so you are supposed to look at previous auction sales and make an offer based on that.. So if they sold for $40 or so, you offer $35..

It's a way for buyers to try and get a card without having to wait the whole time on auction..

Interesting, I didn’t know that, I always thought best offer meant they would take less than starting….never came across what you are describing before….but it makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app