Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**MORNING THREAD 10/17********

Tpaty14

Jun 14, 2015
Up to catch a train then definitely watching Stros Rays tonight. Praying the Stros lose 🙏 Rays deserve it too..impressive Teams yr in and yr out. they are Almost always competitive while having little income to pay players to stay or come to the team. Go Rays/Braves! ( I’m newer here, hope my Random reply here is “Okay”)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Up to catch a train then definitely watching Stros Rays tonight. Praying the Stros lose 🙏 Rays deserve it too..impressive Teams yr in and yr out. they are Almost always competitive while having little income to pay players to stay or come to the team. Go Rays/Braves! ( I’m newer here, hope my Random reply here is “Okay”)
howdy

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
You have to bring COFFEE to be welcome LOL

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good Saturday morning! Mowing the yard and doing some work on the house today. Looking forward to the games tonight.

Latest posts